Options

Alexa with celeb voices

mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,788
edited September 2019 in All Encompassing Trip
1st up Samuel  L Jackson. introductory offer of .99 cents.

a clean version and explicit are available...
_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
Post edited by mickeyrat on

Comments

• Options
    mickeyrat said:
    1st up Samuel  L Jackson. introductory offer of .99 cents.

a clean version and explicit are available...
    "SAY WHAT ONE MORE TIME!!!"
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,788
    "MOTHERFUCKER, TIME TO GET UP."
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    I was just talking about this with a friend a little while ago, re why you couldn't get famous voices for Alexa (well he was wondering, I told him why not). This is cool. I don't want Jackson's voice though. I'm holding out for Patrick Stewart, lol. That would be amazing! :tongue:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Archie Bunker's voice would be sublime.

Also Elvis, Ringo, Julia Child, Jim Nabors.

Cheech and/or Chong.  Larry David.  Pavarotti.

Then again, I don't use Alexa.

(good to see you back, mickey)
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,539
    edited September 2019
    hedonist said:

I just got it recently, only because it was SO cheap on Prime Day for the echo dots I said "why not?" Well it's come in a lot handier than I expected, mainly for the reminders and lists. Any time something pops into my head that I want to remember (but would normally forget about 99% of the time) I just set a reminder or add to a list by saying it... I am just so much more organized now because of Alexa, and less frustrated with myself for forgetting to do shit I need to do or buy shit I need to buy. It's also nice to just be able to ask for the temperature and weather report while getting dressed. I also got some smart plugs, and really do enjoy the luxury of turning the lights on and off just by saying it, especially in a dark room, or when I want to turn several lights on or off at once. And just asking for random facts when a question pops into my head is nice. Finally, I like having sleep sounds at night, and Alexa offers a whole bunch of them, and it's nice to just ask for them from bed. I really didn't think I wanted Alexa at all .... until I had it!
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    "HONEY!?! Where's my super suit?!?"
  • Options
    hedonist said:

Harry Carrey
  • Options
    eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,880
    James Earl Jones would be a good choice or Morgan Freeman
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • Options
    James Earl Jones would be a good choice or Morgan Freeman
    James Earl Jones is a National Treasure.