Comments

• Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    We took the tour when we were in Seattle for the Home Shows.  It was pretty awesome!  
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,437
    BB162610 said:
    We took the tour when we were in Seattle for the Home Shows.  It was pretty awesome!  
    That's awesome.  It looks like a blast with a lot of nostalgia.  When I saw the piece via the clip above, the soundboard reminded me of the Dave Grohl Sound City doc.  Do you remember how long the whole tour goes for and a ball park estimate of the cost?  Thanks.
  • Options
    BB162610BB162610 Upstate NY Posts: 541
    I think it was about $30 a head.  I believe the tour lasted about an hour, but you could hang out longer if you wanted.  It was really cool to see the vocal booth, the board, the piano that was used on black, Chloe and so many other tunes.  The new owner also has a ton of great stories to share.  It was one of my favorite things we did in Seattle.  It is outside the city almost in the suburbs tucked away in this little complex, not what you would imagine.  Definitely recommend it.  
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,437
    BB162610 said:
    I think it was about $30 a head.  I believe the tour lasted about an hour, but you could hang out longer if you wanted.  It was really cool to see the vocal booth, the board, the piano that was used on black, Chloe and so many other tunes.  The new owner also has a ton of great stories to share.  It was one of my favorite things we did in Seattle.  It is outside the city almost in the suburbs tucked away in this little complex, not what you would imagine.  Definitely recommend it.  
    nice thank you.