Options

** Between Two Ferns **

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    Interview with Zach about the series:

https://youtu.be/Rvtj0QHPulA
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    The episode of interview of Brad Pit or Obama are classic 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Cliffy6745Cliffy6745 Posts: 33,605
    Was hoping for more out of the movie. Eh
  • Options
    Unfortunate to hear. I was going to watch it tonight. Waste of time or still worth sitting through?
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • Options
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 9,017
    I actually never heard of the show, don't know how. Watched the movie last night and thought it was pretty funny. The best parts were the new interviews though, there were some funny parts outside of that, but mostly the interviews. Really could have just been an hour long show instead of a 90-minute movie and would have been even better.
    Was funny enough where I stayed up an hour later watching clips on YouTube,
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640
    Unfortunate to hear. I was going to watch it tonight. Waste of time or still worth sitting through?
    Just watch it. You might like it.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Frankie and Grace :hang_loose:
  • Options
    Theres a hidden (unlisted) Between Two Ferns with James Franco on youtube. If you watch the episodes through funny or dies playlist.
  • Options