Options

Last Chance to help! Vinyl for sale to support charity on ACTS...

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
edited September 2019 in Lost Dogs

Soundgarden, Mad Season, PJ, R&R HOF
Wanted to share here for folks who might only look at LD

The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by F Me In The Brain on

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617

You pick the record -- you donate the price to support a 5K I am participating in to raise money in the fight against cancer.  You can read all about the Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center /  Norris Cotton Cancer Center in the link, it is a great place fighting to help people beat cancer. 

The shirt thread gave me the idea to dig through some records and find some doubles that were unopened.
    Shirt thread here:

I will pay for the shipping -- in US and Canada.  I will ship elsewhere but we can work on the costs there.
    Otherwise, you donate the listed amount to the cause and let me know which shirt you want.  I will send it to you.  Please be sure to list someone in the donation box that you are donating in memory of -- cancer has fucked us all at one time or another.
    Thanks!
    Brett

Here is where to donate:
     https://runsignup.com/brettbusconi

All records are unopened.

$30
    #1 - Mad Season Live @ The Moore

#2 - $30

Down On The Upside - Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing

#3 - $30

Badmotorfinger -
    Double 180gm audiophile black vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket with a removable, limited-edition, 3D lenticular silver foil litho cover. Features a 25th anniversary vinyl etching on side four and digital download

#4 - $30

Ten - 180 gram audiophile pressing, 2 LP set

#5 - $25 - there are a few scuffs on the cover, cannot tell if that is on the plastic or on the white jacket. Looks like it might be on the actual jacket, so if this is a big issue please do not order this.

Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Live 1 / Various

1. Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry with Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, 1995)
    2. Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out (Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, 1999)
    3. A Change Is Gonna Come (Al Green, 1995)
    4. The Train Kept A-Rollin (Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Ron Wood, Joe Perry, Flea and Metallica, 2009)
    5. Iron Man (Metallica, 2006)
    6. Woodstock (James Taylor, 1997)
    7. Sunshine of Your Love (Cream, 1993)
    8. Blitzkrieg Bop (Green Day)
    9. I Can't Get No Satisfaction (Mick Jagger, Bruce Springsteen and the Rock Hall Jam Band, 1988)
    10. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne, Steve Winwood, Dhani Harrison and Prince, 2004)

• Options
    Last chance to buy, I am mailing the already purchased items @ post office tomorrow!