Last chance! F Cancer #2 Fundraiser --- 100% of your vinyl purchase goes to fight Cancer fundraiser
The shirt thread gave me the idea to dig through some records and find some doubles that were unopened.
Shirt thread here:
I will pay for the shipping -- in US and Canada. I will ship elsewhere but we can work on the costs there.
Otherwise, you donate the listed amount to the cause and let me know which shirt you want. I will send it to you. Please be sure to list someone in the donation box that you are donating in memory of -- cancer has fucked us all at one time or another.
Here is where to donate:https://runsignup.com/brettbusconi
All records are unopened.
#1 - Mad Season Live @ The Moore
#2 - $30
Down On The Upside - Limited double 180gm vinyl LP pressing
#3 - $30
Double 180gm audiophile black vinyl LP pressing in gatefold jacket with a
removable, limited-edition, 3D lenticular silver foil litho cover.
Features a 25th anniversary vinyl etching on side four and digital
#4 - $30
Ten - 180 gram audiophile pressing, 2 LP set
#5 - $25 - there are a few scuffs on the cover, cannot tell if that is on the plastic or on the white jacket. Looks like it might be on the actual jacket, so if this is a big issue please do not order this.
Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame Live 1 / Various
- Johnny B. Goode (Chuck Berry with Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, 1995)
- Tenth Avenue Freeze-Out (Bruce Springsteen & the E Street Band, 1999)
- A Change Is Gonna Come (Al Green, 1995)
- The Train Kept A-Rollin (Jeff Beck, Jimmy Page, Ron Wood, Joe Perry, Flea and Metallica, 2009)
- Iron Man (Metallica, 2006)
- Woodstock (James Taylor, 1997)
- Sunshine of Your Love (Cream, 1993)
- Blitzkrieg Bop (Green Day)
- I Can't Get No Satisfaction (Mick Jagger, Bruce Springsteen and the Rock Hall Jam Band, 1988)
- While My Guitar Gently Weeps (Tom Petty, Jeff Lynne, Steve Winwood, Dhani Harrison and Prince, 2004)
The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
Hey! You will be signed out in 60 seconds due to inactivity. Click here to continue using the site.