Anyone Want to Trade some of their Old PJ Stuff ?

stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
edited August 2019 in Lost Dogs
Hello All,

Long time board member, and I have bought and sold quite a few things on here over the years.  I even sold my Benny on here too. I have built up a decent little PJ Collection of stuff over the years.  Can’t say I have crazy expensive stuff, but I have many things.  Just want to see what others want for some of the stuff I want.  I figure trading is a good way to go.  

I am looking for PJ hats, hoodies, pins and stuff like that.  So if you have a Crashious, Moonlight, one of those PJ lightning bolt, or another cool  Hoodie.  I am looking for one or two to wear and use these PJ items on a regular basis.  Not just to collect and sit in a closet with the rest of my stuff. I am also looking for those cool PJ Tin cups or mugs too .... 

I have PJ back pack, many posters, and other stuff I would like to trade.  Maybe I have something your looking for or think is cool.  I am also into all things Jack White.  

So if you have hoodie, pins, or other cools stuff from a Jack White , White Stripes, Raconteurs, Dead Weather I will like that too.  

Looking to dialog with a few people and work out a trade like we were at a Flea Market or something.  

Maybe this is  is a crazy idea, but I am sure I have stuff in my closet that won’t just sit in a dark space any longer.   

I also have some really cool fan made stuff that I have gotten from people here on this board.  PJ back pack is brand new and still in unopened package 
That 10 Club mailed it to me in. 

Looking foe serious 10 Club Members who really are looking to trade.  Please don’t just pm me looking to see what I have.  

Thank you ! 😊
Post edited by stickman on

Comments

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,967
    What size are you looking for?  I don't have any cool PJ hoodies but I have a couple of nice TMR shirts you might be interested in
  • stickmanstickman Posts: 1,008
    I am an XL , working on getting to an L ! But I love Thirdman !! 

I bought my TOD at MSG ticket from this guy ! Good guy BTW !! 
  • I have this.  Number 74/81.  It's XXL.. Don't know if you'd be interested or not but its just in my closet.  Never worn.  Opened just to take this picture a few months back.  It lighting is bad in the first pic.  It's black as seen in pics 2 and 3..
  • Travels WithTravels With Posts: 580
    edited August 2019
    I've got some 2003 No War Pearl Jam dog tags that have been hanging in my garage.  I wear all my shirts so not sure there's much to trade of those.
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
    edited August 2019
    I've got some 2003 No War Pearl Jam dog tags that have been hanging in my garage.  I wear all my shirts so not sure there's much to trade of those.

I remember those .... what are you looking to get for them ? I have a bunch of doubles from packs of 2018 Fenway Pearl Jam Cards.  Still have some wrappers too, can put them together like  fresh pack of cards.  Not sure what else you may be looking for 
  • I have a few hoodies including the Crashious stickman one. 

Can you post a picture of the backpack? 
    I can surely post a picture of it when I get home tonight.  Remember the back pack is still in the sealed package 10C sent it to me in all those years ago.  I have never touched or seen the thing. NewfieintheUSA said:
    I have a few hoodies including the Crashious stickman one. 

• stickman said:
    I can surely post a picture of it when I get home tonight.  Remember the back pack is still in the sealed package 10C sent it to me in all those years ago.  I have never touched or seen the thing. NewfieintheUSA said:
    I have a few hoodies including the Crashious stickman one. 

Sounds good
    B) I have responded to most who have sent me a DM.  If I missed you please send another one please 
  • Any update on the pic of the backpack? Thanks

It is still in the package 10c shipped it to me in 

• Oh, do you know which backpack it is?
  • Is this the PJ20 backpack?