Unearthing a Previously Unknown Set List

Good news everyone! We at Live On 4 Legs have been fortunate enough to be passed down an awesome piece of Pearl Jam history. For those who don't know, there are 57 set lists in the history of this band that have been lost to time and over 100 that are incomplete. Today on our episode through our good friends at Pearl Jam Alba from Scotland a set list from February, 23rd 1992 that was played at the Cathouse in Glasgow. Check it out below:
Here are some more photos from that night:

It's been a few years since a new set list has been discovered, so this was really exciting to be a part of and be able to share with you all. LiveFootsteps.org will be updating their stats by days end.

For those who want to hear this week's episode featuring Glasgow 2000 and our guests Colin and Marty from PEarl Jam Alba putting on a PJ Con benefit this weekend where all proceeds go towards Diabetes UK, listen here:
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,275
    very cool! And awesome pics!
  • NM70698NM70698 Posts: 74
    Totally awesome
  • buck502000buck502000 Birthplace of GIBSON guitar Posts: 8,951
    edited August 2019
    Nice 👍 find Kalamazoo 91!!!
  • Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 924
    Nice 👍 find Kalamazoo 91!!!
    We’ll be on the hunt! Give us some clues!

the Pearl Jam mystery machine rolls on
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

• rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    I'm just kidding around here but that setlist could have been from almost any show from 1992! :-P
    rummy said:
    I'm just kidding around here but that setlist could have been from almost any show from 1992! :-P
    Look at the amp second photo from bottom. Dave from LiveFootsteps said there are 4 others that are exactly the same, but this is definitely from that Scotland night lol

• rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,345
    rummy said:
    Look at the amp second photo from bottom. Dave from LiveFootsteps said there are 4 others that are exactly the same, but this is definitely from that Scotland night lol
    Ah, yes. I can see it...Now I just need to be able to "zoom in" enough to verify the setlist is the same!!!
  • LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    I wish I tuned into grabbing setlists back then. I just started collecting them now! I could have got some cool, non pj, ones.
    That was prob a sick show.
    Loujoe said:
    I wish I tuned into grabbing setlists back then. I just started collecting them now! I could have got some cool, non pj, ones.
    That was prob a sick show.
    One of my prize possessions so to speak are four set lists that I was able to collect at one show from 4 different bands. Rock Against Bush Tour, it’s all punk bands but I got set lists for None More Black, Strike Anywhere, Dillinger Four and The Bouncing Souls. Most of what I own are ska/punk from that era but I made a nice little collection from the time.

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,609
    Great pieces of history! Nice...likely start a new thread in 'other music' for people to show off their setlist collections. My bud dubbed me the bandit because of all setlists/picks stage scores. 

Would have loved to see pj during that era...missed them when they opened for RHCP. Could care less about pj back then...i thought they were too popular...dummy!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,490
    Wow. Release into Even Flow.  Would be cool now, but back in the day in a small venue like that it must have been incredible.
  • SarahSarah Toronto Posts: 736
    Very cool!
    "Somewhere in between / There and here / I got lost / I got scared..."
  • whoanelly15whoanelly15 Posts: 737
    edited September 2019
    Super cool. Thanks. I have never seen that bound Telecaster that Mike is playing in that picture. Looks really cool. Anybody seen that before? 

Edit: I guess I had seen it before, as a little research led me to this:
    https://medium.com/@collectionzz/mike-mccreadys-fender-telecaster-reunites-with-mccready-on-the-temple-of-the-dog-tour-24-years-82719ff972

I know I heard that story at the time of the Temple tour a couple years ago. Just been a while I guess. Definitely worth rereading. 
    Post edited by whoanelly15 on