Options

Let's Discuss the 25th Anniversary of the greatest episode of SNL: April 16th, 1994 w/ Emilio & PJ!

YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,503
Late to the party, but didn't see a thread on it.  Let's talk about the 25th anniversary of the greatest episode (IMHO) of Saturday Night Live.  The rehearsals from this episode are as great as the episode itself.  If you haven't seen them, they are out there.  I didn't even know until recently that Stone was wearing a Celtics jacket.  Emilio, Opera Man and Eddie doing the SNL promo rehearsals and some assistant named "Joe" fun lecturing Eddie on where to stand.  As for the live episode, I was home from college and was scheduled to work at McDonalds that night for my weekly allowance money for when I was home, but my buddy Greg had a bash so I called in sick.  I had never been so happy to call in sick.  I was glued to the TV all night while this was on.  Just a great, albeit somber in some ways episode due to Kurt's passing.  Did you watch it live?  What are your memories of the original broadcast.  Please discuss.

http://www.feelnumb.com/2009/03/12/eddie-vedders-salute-to-kurt-cobain/