Options

Eddie Vedder will appear in the TV show Surfing Rockers

demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828
edited August 2019 in The Porch

Surfing Rockers is a new TV show about rock stars who have a passion for surfing, the ocean and about how both have influenced their lives and music. Photo by Alessandro De Vito.

Eddie Vedder will appear in Surfing Rockers, a new TV show about rock stars who have a passion for surfing and the ocean and about how both have influenced their lives and music

The TV show will be directed by Rafael Syd and will be featuring Anthony Kiedis, Ben Harper, Billie Joe Armstrong, Kelly Slater, Taylor Hawkins, Kirk Hammett, Jack Johnson, Jim Lindberg, and Eddie Vedder. Surfing Rockers will debut on TV February 2nd 2020 in Brazil.

Comments

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,759
    edited August 2019
    Nice. I can’t wait to check this out. I love surfing! Thanks for the heads up 🤙🏼
  • Options
    Weird show...

Sounds like a throwaway gag from Family Guy 

"Lois, this is exactly like that episode of that TV-show about surfing rockers..."

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,426

1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 (#50) | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• Options
    nicknyr15nicknyr15 Posts: 7,759
    Weird show...

Sounds like a throwaway gag from Family Guy 

"Lois, this is exactly like that episode of that TV-show about surfing rockers..."

Haha haha. I actually like the premise but the title is.....
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,418
    "hE sHoUlD bE iN tHe StUdIo WiTh HiS bAnD iNsTeAd Of MaKiNg tV sHoWs"

• Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,828

A day after the new Pearl Jam album is revealed band members from Pearl Jam, Foo Fighters, and Red Hot Chili Peppers announced that they are set to appear on a new television series next year.

‘Surfing Rocker,’ the new TV show is about rock stars who have a passion for surfing and how the ocean has influenced their lives and music.