Options

Please close

F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
edited September 2019 in Lost Dogs
Moved these over to a sale for charity - https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/281723/f-cancer-fund-raiser-100-of-your-shirt-purchase-goes-to-fight-cancer/p1?new=1

Europe 2007
2012 June 26/27 Amsterdam

New Orleans 4/23/2016 - sold

Elephant Shake

Baseball

Analog - Sold

Extra Large

Large - GTF - Sold

Canada - Sold

Deep

No Drummer - Sold

Boston 03 - Sold

Berlin

Choices

Cincy - sold

Saw - sold

Hershey - sold

Phoenix

San Antonio

Ft Lauderdale

Silver

EXTRA LARGE EV

The love he receives is the love that is saved
Post edited by F Me In The Brain on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,667
    edited August 2019
    Sorry it is so all scrambled.  Crazy to try and organize.
    Large for almost all.
    All are in great condition - I will let you know if there is anything wonky about the shirt.
    $25 each
    $3.00 shipping in the US.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,866
    i'd' LOVE that red baseball 10c shirt if i wasn't so, um.....under tall. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    I'll take the Philly/ Hershey flag shirt if available 
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    I’d like the EV solo shirt with all the instruments on front (black) please
  • Options
    Thanks, will pm shortly.

• Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,503
    What size is the "Given To Fly" t-shirt?
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    edited August 2019
    I’ll take the red shirt with the band wearing the yellow suits. Can’t pm from my phone. Let me know! Thanks!

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I'll take the Philly/ Hershey flag shirt if available 
    Cool, PM'd
  • Options
    I’d like the EV solo shirt with all the instruments on front (black) please
    That is one of the few Extra Large shirts.  If you would still like it, I am happy to provide.  Please let me know, thanks.
  • Options
    Hi there -- one is an extra large and one is a large.  The extra large is not in the best shape, I will sell that for $10 plus shipping.  I never wore it but the person before me did.  The graphics wrap around the shirt so there would be some expected wear there but the extra large is pretty dinged.  No holes or anything like that.  Most of these shirts were not worn, but these two were.
    They have different tour dates listed on the back, probably can see from pics but let me know if you have more qs.
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    I’ll take the red shirt with the band wearing the yellow suits. Can’t pm from my phone. Let me know! Thanks!

Matt
    You got it, Matt, I will PM you.  Never worn, this was from the first round of mystery boxes.
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,124
    Hey man - I'm interested in the 05 Canada, 03 Mansfield, and Saw if those aren't spoken for
  • Options
    Will respond to messages as I get them, first to claim gets...
    All will mail out on Monday 8/26.
    As soon as I get PayPal or Venmo, I will take the pictures down for those shirts.

• Options
    cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    edited August 2019
    I missed out on the red No Drummer shirt with the band in yellow suits. Anyone else who has a large unworn one, please message me. I have an unworn XL, but it's way too big. Thanks!
  • Options
    Glorified KCGlorified KC KCMO Native Posts: 2,503
    Hi there -- one is an extra large and one is a large.  The extra large is not in the best shape, I will sell that for $10 plus shipping.  I never wore it but the person before me did.  The graphics wrap around the shirt so there would be some expected wear there but the extra large is pretty dinged.  No holes or anything like that.  Most of these shirts were not worn, but these two were.
    They have different tour dates listed on the back, probably can see from pics but let me know if you have more qs.
    I'll take the large, if no one else has claimed it.
    I wish I was a sacrifice, but somehow still lived on.
  • Options
    pjl44 said:
    Hey man - I'm interested in the 05 Canada, 03 Mansfield, and Saw if those aren't spoken for
    Canada and Mansfield are.  Saw was asked about.  Sent you a PM.
  • Options
    I'll take the large, if no one else has claimed it.
    Sure, will PM you.
  • Options
    I'd like Elephant Shake please. 
  • Options
    rustybaum said:
    I'd like Elephant Shake please. 
    Will PM now, thanks.
  • Options
    HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon Winnipeg Posts: 35,866
    never seen that no drummer shirt before. crazy that they did a shirt missing a member. 
    Flight Risk out NOW!

www.headstonesband.com

• Options
    never seen that no drummer shirt before. crazy that they did a shirt missing a member. 
    A mystery box item - I had not seen it prior to that.  Guessing it is pretty old.
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    A mystery box item - I had not seen it prior to that.  Guessing it is pretty old.
    A buddy of mine has it in blue & I've always wanted one! I think it's from Vitalogy/No Code era. Thanks, Brett!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    mfc2006 said:
    A buddy of mine has it in blue & I've always wanted one! I think it's from Vitalogy/No Code era. Thanks, Brett!
    Welcome!
    I recall asking about it when it came in the mystery box and someone told me a similar time frame.
  • Options
    Thought the baseball, the long sleeves, Europe 2007, and the Bengals shirts would be snapped up immediately.  Always interesting to see what people like.
    Those are all either never been worn shirts, or worn a few times.  (I think the Cincy one was worn a few times, the others never worn.)

• Options
    Running In The DarkRunning In The Dark Denver Posts: 674
    What size is the Europe 2007 and the long sleeve black and silver?
    107 Shows and counting
  • Options
    What size is the Europe 2007 and the long sleeve black and silver?
    Both are size Large.  
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,558
    I like the thread title.  I opened the thread and though there would be like 10 shirts.  But there really was a crapload of shirts listed.
  • Options
    I like the thread title.  I opened the thread and though there would be like 10 shirts.  But there really was a crapload of shirts listed.
    It helps to open threads when you are drinking and watching football.  :lol:
  • Options
    Another one sold, get 'em while they are hot!  ;)

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,928
    It helps to open threads when you are drinking and watching football.  :lol:
    What’s left?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......