Some "lead efficiancy" company are spamming my workmail...

Like, I get an email from them every other day from different people (or bots) asking if I've seen their offer and if I would like to have a talk and get a demonstration on how our leads work can be improved (in my role I don't even touch on leads or anything sales related...). It's a constant spamming.

So today i responded and told them to name the five best Pearl Jam songs.

And they responded back:

If it would have been five personal choices and not the top 5 on google or spotify, I would have taken that online demonstration. Now I'll skip it.
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,680
    You said “top” five PJ songs.   

I think someone has to sit through a demo now.  I like this company  :lol:  
  • Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 30,156
    edited August 2019

...wait... ARE YOU TAKING THE SPAMMERS SIDE?

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • willbarclaywillbarclay Posts: 3,298
    haha ... that is pretty good.
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,302

Well, yeah, they did exactly what you asked. No it's your turn.

You didn't tell them to guess what you (SC) think are the best 5 PJ songs. If JEOPARDY! or Family Feud had categories about the "5 best PJ songs" then the answers would be those your spam friend gave you. 
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • You said “top” five PJ songs.   

Well, yeah, they did exactly what you asked. No it's your turn.

You didn't tell them to guess what you (SC) think are the best 5 PJ songs. If JEOPARDY! or Family Feud had categories about the "5 best PJ songs" then the answers would be those your spam friend gave you.