Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Finally unboxed some of my old stuff

Comments

• andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,909
    Nice collection
  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 33,265
    I was at that Lolla show as well!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Sweet. 
  • PM16037PM16037 Ballston Spa, NYPosts: 822
    edited August 2019
    @mfc2006 Do you have an extra of the no code notepad?
    I've been looking for one...
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/263488/iso-vitalogy-health-club-starter-kit-items/p1
    Post edited by PM16037 on
    murdochanson @ expressobeans.com
    MurdocHanson @ Discogs.com
    Murdoc_Hanson @ collectionzz.com
    Mansfield, Massachusetts (September 16, 1998) / Saratoga Springs, New York (August 27, 2000) / Albany, New York (April 29, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 02, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 03, 2003) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 28, 2004) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 29, 2004) / Kitchener, Ontario (September 11, 2005) / London, Ontario (September 12, 2005) / Hamilton, Ontario (September 13, 2005) / Albany, New York (May 12, 2006) / Hartford, CT (May 15, 2010) / Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 15, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 16, 2013) / Brooklyn, NY (October 19, 2013) / Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) / Boston 2 (August 07, 2016)
    PM16037 said:
    Nope. I don’t have the notepad.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:
    PM16037 said:
    nope, as in an extra...isn't that the notepad in this pic?

Mansfield, Massachusetts (September 16, 1998) / Saratoga Springs, New York (August 27, 2000) / Albany, New York (April 29, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 02, 2003) / Mansfield, Massachusetts (July 03, 2003) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 28, 2004) / Boston, Massachusetts (September 29, 2004) / Kitchener, Ontario (September 11, 2005) / London, Ontario (September 12, 2005) / Hamilton, Ontario (September 13, 2005) / Albany, New York (May 12, 2006) / Hartford, CT (May 15, 2010) / Wrigley Field (July 19, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 15, 2013) / Worcester, MA (October 16, 2013) / Brooklyn, NY (October 19, 2013) / Boston 1 (August 05, 2016) / Boston 2 (August 07, 2016)
  • PM16037 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    PM16037 said:

Yep...and the brown Vitology box is still sealed

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 24,794
    Interested in the VHC boxes, keychain, Vitalogy binder and Dog tags.

Tons to trade.

I'm mostly interested at the flip books that are in the boxes as I have located 4 different ones and wondered if there are more?
    PM16037 said:
    mfc2006 said:
    PM16037 said:

I didn’t post that. Send a message to randynester.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • My apologies guys...I'm guessing I posted this in the wrong area. I'm not advertising for sale, simply sharing. How can I move this to the proper section?
    @mfc2006 my bad, sorry about that.

My apologies guys...I'm guessing I posted this in the wrong area. I'm not advertising for sale, simply sharing. How can I move this to the proper section?
    It's fine leave it here.

I am interested in what Flip Books are in the VHC boxes though!

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/comment/6820377#Comment_6820377

• My apologies guys...I'm guessing I posted this in the wrong area. I'm not advertising for sale, simply sharing. How can I move this to the proper section?
    It's fine leave it here.

The brown box is sealed, but I'll open the red one when I get home from work. I know it has a rubber stamp and some stickers. Not sure what else.
    My apologies guys...I'm guessing I posted this in the wrong area. I'm not advertising for sale, simply sharing. How can I move this to the proper section?
    It's fine leave it here.

The brown box is sealed, but I'll open the red one when I get home from work. I know it has a rubber stamp and some stickers. Not sure what else.
    Click on my link to the other treasures that are in there.  I have everything listed.

Having it sealed is a travesty.  Open that baby up!  You might have some rare stickers in there!!!
    It's fine leave it here.

Click on my link to the other treasures that are in there.  I have everything listed.

Having it sealed is a travesty.  Open that baby up!  You might have some rare stickers in there!!!

Very true...but it can only be opened new ONCE! ;) I found an early copy of Ten on cassette still shrink wrapped. Oh I'm having so much fun. Posting more goodies tonight!
  • cropdustdaircropdustdair Lakewood, CO / Earth Posts: 2,006
    I'm interested in the 1995 items and the red VHC starter kit box by itself. PM sent!
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TXPosts: 5,645
    I don’t think the dude is selling any of it lol 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • That’s just about all of it
  • You took much better care of your giant yield sticker.  Mine is duct taped to the wall in my garage.  Also, I wear my Immagine in Cornice shirt all the time.
    “I suppose our capacity for self-delusion is boundless.” ― John Steinbeck, Travels with Charley: In Search of America
  • You took much better care of your giant yield sticker.  Mine is duct taped to the wall in my garage.  Also, I wear my Immagine in Cornice shirt all the time.

Funny you should mention that shirt. I found that one, the '98 DC Voters For Choice shirt, and a 1991 Lollapalooza all brand spankin' new never been worn in one of the boxes.
    It's fine leave it here.

Looks like I actually had opened it. Both boxes were identical inside.

• Were some of these trimmed to fit the frames?

No

No
    Thought some looked a little wonky, but it must just be Ames wonky dimensions on some. That’s a relief. 🙄
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 63,753
    Very nice old stuff! :)
    It's fine leave it here.

Looks like I actually had opened it. Both boxes were identical inside.

TY, so no other new flipbooks.  My quest for info I believe is finished then.

The posters and the hoop promo are fantastic!  I have the door mat too.

Good stuff!!!
  • hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Southwest Burbs of ChicagoPosts: 4,306
    You know you are old when you have bootleg VHS tapes!  I think I have 95 DC somewhere still.   Nice collection of some super early stuff
  • hrd2imgn said:
    You know you are old when you have bootleg VHS tapes!  I think I have 95 DC somewhere still.   Nice collection of some super early stuff
    Hell I don't even own a VCR anymore lol