Options

psst...7/30/19

Comments

• Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i signed my brother up as a member and now "we" got 2 of these
    looking to trade both for a emek rome.
    pm sent
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    i signed my brother up as a member and now "we" got 2 of these
    looking to trade both for a emek rome.
    pm sent
    said No Dimi ever...
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,016

psst... site is not robust enough :(

They dont give AF as long as it sells out which they know it wiĺl
    Brussels and Barolo just said "hold my beer."
  • Options
    cardosocardoso Porto Alegre-BR Posts: 1,461
    archaic process...
    and they don't accept sugestions for be more fair with real fans....result are: eBay full.
    First: Porto Alegre, Brasil 28.11.2005 ........... Next:  St. Paul 2, USA 02.09.2023
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,186
    It would be really nice to see some restraint from the fan base in paying these ridiculous prices for newer items, the poster scene is so far from reality right now it is amazing. $35 brand new today, $300 for sale tomorrow.....please. Vultures are terrible, unless they are of the 4 eyed variety and we know how "rare" those are. Stop feeding them and they will go away.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,016
    JW269453 said:
    It would be really nice to see some restraint from the fan base in paying these ridiculous prices for newer items, the poster scene is so far from reality right now it is amazing. $35 brand new today, $300 for sale tomorrow.....please. Vultures are terrible, unless they are of the 4 eyed variety and we know how "rare" those are. Stop feeding them and they will go away.
    ISO Nutsack Vulture!
  • Options
    Redrumh2oRedrumh2o Boston, MA Posts: 290
    I'd pay $300 for the Nutsack AE!!
  • Options
    FiveBelowFiveBelow Lubbock, TX Posts: 1,186
    I cant believe tempo is still looking for one, South American gold apparently.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,303
    Gotta say I'm definitely frustrated on this one.  Was hoping to own it but never going to pay ebay prices.  I keep trying to tell myself "you win some, you lose some"!
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,432
    ha ha u finally got it. but i think i made my point?
    if any of ya'll think that most(over 50%) of the purchases today won't be used as trade bait or ebay'd under my cousin's account's name...then ya'll are kidding yerselves   :) 
    but carry on with the blinders on  ;)
    flip flip hurray. see you tomorrow !!!
    This here is why I rarely try and compete for these anymore.   I don’t want to be apart of this sort of nonesense.
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    My oh my but we are an angry bunch around here...
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18., Nashville, TN., 4/2/20., Nashville, TN., 9/16/22.

EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • Options
    bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 6,931
    This reminds me why I told myself I wasn’t going to be a fucking loser anymore.  But I didn’t listen.   This shit is so dumb.  I’m not long to be a duck I g loser anymore.
    I didn’t go after this one, but I’ve thought this same thing to myself in the past. I’d envision having a conversation with someone who was not a PJ nut job.

Q:  “So, what did you do this Tuesday morning?”

A:  “Well, first I sat in front of my computer clicking refresh uncontrollably for about 30 minutes on a fan club website. Then, when the poster dropped, my blood pressure spiked to about 200 because I knew I had like 3 seconds or it would be gone. Next, I entered my information about 12 times while staring at a blank white screen when the website crashed.  Repeated this step for about 45 minutes.  Finally, the poster sold out and I was shit out of luck.”

Could you imagine the look on their face? Haha! 😂 
  • Options
    philobeddoephilobeddoe Kennessee Posts: 192
    When even the artist himself didnt get his show copies, you know there's a problem.
  • Options
    LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 701
    IMO this print isn’t even top 5 from this tour for there to be so much grief 
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,754
    LukinAtU said:
    I think it is top 1. 
  • Options
    rustneversleepsrustneversleeps The Motel of Lost Companions Posts: 2,209
    feeling lucky today. had about 5 mins before i had to leave for work when it dropped, and was able to score before the crash. wouldn't have been able to hang around to try and weather the storm. 

Big Ups^ once again to Santos & Co.... already have my tracking info.  
  • Options
    mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,178
    The link’s not working for me for some reason.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    edited July 2019
    #2 print of this tour for me and i didn't get one. 

Who gives a sheeeit.   Life goes on fellas
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    PJNB said:
    LukinAtU said:
    I think it is top 1. 

Were you able to score one?
  • Options
    mwplummwplum Posts: 1,509
    bbiggs said:
    This reminds me why I told myself I wasn’t going to be a fucking loser anymore.  But I didn’t listen.   This shit is so dumb.  I’m not long to be a duck I g loser anymore.
    I didn’t go after this one, but I’ve thought this same thing to myself in the past. I’d envision having a conversation with someone who was not a PJ nut job.

Q:  “So, what did you do this Tuesday morning?”

A:  “Well, first I sat in front of my computer clicking refresh uncontrollably for about 30 minutes on a fan club website. Then, when the poster dropped, my blood pressure spiked to about 200 because I knew I had like 3 seconds or it would be gone. Next, I entered my information about 12 times while staring at a blank white screen when the website crashed.  Repeated this step for about 45 minutes.  Finally, the poster sold out and I was shit out of luck.”

Could you imagine the look on their face? Haha! 😂 
    So true....and you could even add "and was an hour late for work as a result"

I
    1992-07-21 Vancouver
    1993-9-4 Vancouver
    1996-9-16 Seattle
    1998-7-19 Vancouver, 7-21 Seattle, Memorial Stadium
    2000-11-6 Seattle
    2001-10-22 Seattle
    2002 -12-09 Seattle
    2009-8-17 Manchester, 9-25 Vancouver
    2011-6-16 Seattle (EV), 9-3/4 PJ20, 9-25 Vancouver
    2012-6-27 Amsterdam (#2!)
    2013-11-29 Portland, 12-4 Vancouver, 12-6 Seattle
    2014-AUS - 1-26 Sydney, 1-31 Adelaide, 2-11/12 EV Sydney State Theatre, 2-13 EV Opera House
    2014 - USA - Memphis, Detroit, MOLINE, St. Paul, MILWAUKEE, Denver, 25/26 Bridge School
    2016 - Lexington, Philly x 2, MSG x 2, Quebec City, Ottawa, Toronto x 2, Pemberton, Fenway x 2, Wrigley x 2
    2018 - Seattle x 2, Missoula, Fenway x 2
  • Options
    branscopbranscop Posts: 1,181
    mwplum said:
     So true....and you could even add "and was an hour late for work as a result"

pretty sure that is the threshold between hobby and addiction

• Options
    StevieG73StevieG73 Dublin, Ireland and New Brunswick, Canada Posts: 443
    Prediction....no posters today.
    2000 = Montreal 
    2003 = Montreal
    2005 = Halifax, St. John's Night 1
    2008 = NYC Night 1, 
    2010 = Boston
    2011 = EV - Boston, PJ20 Night 1&2, Toronto
    2012 = EV - Orlando Night 1&2
    2013 = Chicago, Worcester Night 1
    2016 = Boston '16
  • Options
    Lost In OhioLost In Ohio Posts: 6,772
    StevieG73 said:
    Prediction....no posters today.

I think you're right.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    P34RL J4MM3RP34RL J4MM3R Posts: 1,312
    I bet it's Madrid.  And will be there for a while.
    There's no need to say goodbye
  • Options

I wouldn't mind that one.
    Presidential Advice from President-Elect Mike McCready: "Are you getting something out of this all encompassing trip?"
  • Options
    ajaxbroajaxbro Posts: 352

One of the best prints of the tour IMO
  • Options
    ajaxbro said:

The Dublin, the bottle, yesterday's and the bicyclist are the best, IMO.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,839
    ajaxbro said:

It's cute! 

• Options
    Merkin BallerMerkin Baller Posts: 10,495
    ajaxbro said:

The Dublin, the bottle, yesterday's and the bicyclist are the best, IMO.

Agreed.

I scored Amsterdam 2 (the bicycle) and if that's all I get, I'll be a happy camper.

• Options
    gus stillsgus stills Posts: 339
    London, Lisbon, Madrid are all fantastic.