Auto-Save Draft feature temporarily disabled. Please be sure you manually save your post by selecting "Save Draft" if you have that need.

Eddie Vedder - Matter Of Time & Come Say Hi - Digital Download & Vinyl

1234568»

Comments

• MedozKMedozK TennesseePosts: 8,246
    If anyone with an EU version wants to trade for a US version I have an extra. Just let me know.
  • demetriosdemetrios canadaPosts: 65,959
    MedozK said:
    If anyone with an EU version wants to trade for a US version I have an extra. Just let me know.

On Amazon UK there is a seller selling copies for 11 pounds & free shipping from Germany to USA & Canada. Would guess and say they are the EU version. 
    Euro release distributed from the Netherlands.  https://www.discogs.com/Eddie-Vedder-Matter-Of-Time/release/18499168 
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,208
    tino_11 said:
    Be careful when buying from Amazon UK. It literally got delivered in a thin paper bag. Thankfully it somehow arrived unscathed. 
    That has to be some idiot that doesn’t know what they’re doing. Glad yours arrived safely. Normally when I order an album from Amazon it comes in the standard vinyl shipping box but every once in awhile it shows up in something completely different. 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 760
    Mine is out for delivery today.
  • pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 1,898
    LukinFan said:
    tino_11 said:
    Be careful when buying from Amazon UK. It literally got delivered in a thin paper bag. Thankfully it somehow arrived unscathed. 
    That has to be some idiot that doesn’t know what they’re doing. Glad yours arrived safely. Normally when I order an album from Amazon it comes in the standard vinyl shipping box but every once in awhile it shows up in something completely different. 
    My Amazon order came with no record in it 
  • LukinFanLukinFan Florida Posts: 28,208
    LukinFan said:
    tino_11 said:
    Just the cover art arrived? 
    www.RLMcDaniel.com

1996: Ft Lauderdale
    1998: Birmingham
    2000: Charlotte, Tampa
    2003: Tampa, Atlanta, Phoenix
    2004: Kissimmee
    2008: West Palm Beach, Bonnaroo, Columbia
    2010: MSG2
    2012: Music Midtown
    2014: Memphis
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, Miami, Jacksonville, JazzFest
    2018: Wrigley 1, Fenway 1
  • HughFreakingDillonHughFreakingDillon HeadstoniaPosts: 25,911
    that's the "invisible" variant
    (Track 10 of The Headstones' Nickels For Your Nightmares)

that's the "invisible" variant

LukinFan said:
    tino_11 said:
    That sucks! Sold & shipped by Amazon or from a reseller off Amazon?

• pledgeagrievancepledgeagrievance Posts: 1,898
    edited May 6
    demetrios said:
    LukinFan said:
    tino_11 said:
    That sucks! Sold & shipped by Amazon or from a reseller off Amazon?

Not a reseller. From Amazon itself. Replacement due by tomorrow night 
  • JeBurkhardtJeBurkhardt Posts: 760
    Mine came from Amazon in a full size LP mailer inside a 12' x 18" box with the air bag packing. Seemed like overkill, but it arrived intact so I guess I shouldn't complain. I once got a record from them that was simply put in one of their mylar mailer envelopes. 
  • FR181798FR181798 Posts: 1,587
    If you are talking bad packaging I got the Mellon Collie boxset shipped in a plastic bag from Amazon US to UK when they first did the reissues. I like what they did making the box round, its meant to be that shape isnt it?