ISO 90's PJ Posters

My two boys play the drums and guitar and I'm trying to make their practice room a little nicer.  They both love Pearl Jam so I'm wanting to collect some older posters to frame.  If you also have Alice In Chains, Soundgrarden, Metallica, Nirvana, etc... I might be interested in those too.  Thanks guys! \m/

I don't question our existence, I just question our modern needs

Comments

• tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,157

My two boys play the drums and guitar and I'm trying to make their practice room a little nicer.  They both love Pearl Jam so I'm wanting to collect some older posters to frame.  If you also have Alice In Chains, Soundgrarden, Metallica, Nirvana, etc... I might be interested in those too.  Thanks guys! \m/

It's cheaper to buy the newer ones FYI.
  • Where can you buy new ones from the 90's? I'm getting new PJ posters but I'd like older ones too if possible.

• jazzbo26jazzbo26 Posts: 684
    This one from 1995 is on ebay. It’s a little beat up but not too $$$. Jack Irons 1st show I believe.
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    If you only want to decorate and don’t care about original ones, which are pricey no matter how you slice it, allposters has reproductions on the cheap and you can thumb tack to the wall like the 90s
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • drakeheuer14drakeheuer14 Posts: 4,453
    Don’t buy repros 
    Pittsburgh 2013
    Cincinnati 2014
    Greenville 2016
    (Raleigh 2016)
    Columbia 2016
  • nuzzer1nuzzer1 Posts: 1,437
    Wolfgang’s vault has some 90s posters- including first runs that aren’t that that expensive
  • Thanks everyone! :)

• hi, i have the Amsterdam '96 and Rome '96 from pearl jam, and a german 90's nirvana concertposter, let me know if you are still intrested.