Options

**2023 Degenerate Fantasy Football League**

1789101113»

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    No, we split it up.  I'm on the move today but will look at payouts this week and update.  
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    No, we split it up.  I'm on the move today but will look at payouts this week and update.  
    zero rush, I just could remember. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    OK, assigned Payouts.  $175 to Pit/Jon, $50 to Killer TIght End /Landon, $25 to me...I will send Eric via Paypal since he cannot sign up for the damn system lol and won 3rd place.

Please vote when you can so these will go out.

Jon/Landon - you will need to log in to League Safe and collect payment once submitted.  Please let me know if you have any trouble.
  • Options
    lmckenney24lmckenney24 Posts: 1,930
    OK, assigned Payouts.  $175 to Pit/Jon, $50 to Killer TIght End /Landon, $25 to me...I will send Eric via Paypal since he cannot sign up for the damn system lol and won 3rd place.

Please vote when you can so these will go out.

Jon/Landon - you will need to log in to League Safe and collect payment once submitted.  Please let me know if you have any trouble.
    That’s alleged killer tight end to you, sir. 
  • Options
    Ha