Even Flow: Pearl Jam Tribute Band

wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,364
As some of you know, I have recently quit my corporate gig of 18 years to follow my passion of music and open a live entertainment venue.  One of the first orders of business was to book these guys.  Maybe one day Ill book the real deal or an EV show!  If you happen to live in the Chicago/Northwest Indiana area, please come out and support.  Give us a like on Facebook and follow some of the great shows that we are bringing to this area.  https://www.facebook.com/HobartArtTheatre/

Comments

• pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Good luck on your venture. Wishing nothing but success. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,364
    Good luck on your venture. Wishing nothing but success. 
    Thank you!  A giant leap of faith but I had to be honest with myself and follow a dream.....wherever it takes me!
    Just as a reminder for tomorrow evening if you are in the Chicagoland/Northwest Indiana area.  After about 20 years, this will be the final performance by Even Flow.  
  • lightyears2010lightyears2010 Posts: 134
    edited August 2019
    i first saw these guys at a bar in schererville almost 20 years ago. they're really good. i should hit this gig. i live in valpo it's right down the road. 
  • darwinstheorydarwinstheory Posts: 6,302
    I'm localish (LaPorte) but I'll be going into work at 2pm tomorrow and there until 6am Saturday. 

Tell them to come back Saturday night too!
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
    i first saw these guys at a bar in schererville almost 20 years ago. they're really good. i should hit this gig. i live in valpo it's right down the road. 
    Ask for Shane at the bar. Would enjoy meeting ya and ill buy you a drink. 
    I'm localish (LaPorte) but I'll be going into work at 2pm tomorrow and there until 6am Saturday. 

Tell them to come back Saturday night too!
    Too bad man. We will have No Quarter:Led Zeppelin tribute on Saturday.