Silversun Pickups - ISO Coloured Vinyl

silvosilvo Posts: 285

I missed out on the recent deluxe coloured edition of Widow's Weeds and was wondering if anybody had buyers remorse and wanted to sell it on.

Also looking for the coloured vinyl versions of Better Nature and Neck of the Woods.

If anybody is looking to sell these I would be very interested, don't have anything to trade but would be happy to buy.

Comments

• JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    silvo said:

I missed out on the recent deluxe coloured edition of Widow's Weeds and was wondering if anybody had buyers remorse and wanted to sell it on.

Also looking for the coloured vinyl versions of Better Nature and Neck of the Woods.

If anybody is looking to sell these I would be very interested, don't have anything to trade but would be happy to buy.

Let me check my collection and I'll get back to you later tonight.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,961
    You interested in a test press?
  • silvosilvo Posts: 285
    You interested in a test press?
    Hi thanks for the response, but it’s the coloured ones I’m looking for. Cheers for looking out tho :)
    JK_Livin said:
    silvo said:

Let me check my collection and I'll get back to you later tonight.
    Great, thanks
    edited July 2019
    I’ve managed to locate Widows Weeds and struck a deal on the bay. 
    Still looking for Better Nature and Neck of the Woods though
  • cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,636
    I had the orange Neck of the Woods.  Almost positive that i sold it.  I’ll double check
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,110
    Wish I could help.  But I drove three hours to see SSPU tonight!
    How was it? Still not managed to catch them here in the UK but next time they come gonna make sure I do
  • Lerxst1992Lerxst1992 Posts: 6,110
    silvo said:
    How was it? Still not managed to catch them here in the UK but next time they come gonna make sure I do

Took a friday half day and did a 2 hour drive in 3 hours (because to go almost anywhere I need to drive thru NYC). And the heat index was 109.

Sitting in that immense Friday traffic in that immense heat at my advanced age (about 26 when Ten released) I was questioning my sanity taking a road trip. But when SSPU hit the stage with a great new tune Neon Wound the adrenaline kicked in and I thought "this is effing worth it!"

Compared to PJ they play a short set (as most bands do) but it was a great high energy show.
  • mookieblalockmookieblalock Posts: 3,177
    Now there’s a newberry comic Ltd. edition version of Carnavas, so you’ll have to buy it to go with your brown splatter version.
    Sorry, I forgot to check. I hope to get back to you this time.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    Sorry, I forgot to check. I hope to get back to you this time.
    Checked my excel file at work, I have the translucent Better Nature and I believe the yellow Neck of the Woods. I'll verify tonight.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    I do have the yellow Neck in the Woods and the translucent Better Nature, which is also autographed by the band but has some jacket damaged from shipping. 
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin said:
    I do have the yellow Neck in the Woods and the translucent Better Nature, which is also autographed by the band but has some jacket damaged from shipping. 

Hi, thanks for coming back to me. Are you willing to sell these? Should I drop you a PM?
    silvo said:
    JK_Livin said:

Hi, thanks for coming back to me. Are you willing to sell these? Should I drop you a PM?
    sure
    Tom O.
    -The Writer