Options

I hope they don’t drive tanks on the street on 7/4

I think it’s cool seeing and hearing those jets fly over football games, so I think that’s fine. And big time fireworks fer shur. But no tanks or missiles in a fucking parade on 4th of July. 

Tanks?

I found my place......and it's alright

Comments

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    MAGA that’s what he wants and no one is doing anything to stop him he’s getting away with everything..
    Rape
    Tax Evasión 
    Adultry 
    Mocking dead rivals & living one’s 
    on & on 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    It would ruin the streets too. I think that is why Trump has so far been denied when he's wanted big stupid parades with tanks. They will chew up the asphalt.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    otterotter Posts: 753
    The tanks have arrived. I guess the steamrollers will follow the pavers. 
  • Options
    I mean really...does anyone want to see tanks driving down the streets of DC?
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    I liked seeing the old WWII tanks as a kid but I dont recall them being in parades.
    No...we don't need to see tanks cruising the street on DC, I agree.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    Gern BlanstenGern Blansten Your Mom's Posts: 17,954
    Can't wait to hear his speech...should be mind blowing
    Remember the Thomas Nine !! (10/02/2018)

1998: Noblesville; 2003: Noblesville; 2009: EV Nashville, Chicago, Chicago
    2010: St Louis, Columbus, Noblesville; 2011: EV Chicago, East Troy, East Troy
    2013: London ON, Chicago; 2014: Cincy, St Louis, Moline (NO CODE)
    2016: Lexington, Wrigley #1; 2018: Wrigley, Wrigley, Boston, Boston
    2020: Oakland, Oakland:  2021: EV Ohana, Ohana, Ohana, Ohana
    2022: Oakland, Oakland, Nashville, Louisville; 2023: Chicago, Chicago, Noblesville
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    otter said:
    Trump fans do I think. Nobody else.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elLNI2zxnSU

Remember Trump got this idea from the enlightened Euros...

Seems France has no problem with tanks in their parade.  

Remember everything you have, you owe to the military...

I see no big deal...

I like honouring the military.  Soldiers ask so little but are willing to be the gatekeepers...honouring them once a year...big deal.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    jeffbrjeffbr Seattle Posts: 7,177
    otter said:
    I do. I want it to be the start of a coup. Tanks drive up, crash the White House gates, and remove Cheetolini from office with force. Then a few months of minor chaos until order is restored, a new election held, and we once again move forward as a country. We have a treasonous traitor occupying the White House, and a Congress that has been complicit and enabling. Time to hit the reset button.
    "I'll use the magic word - let's just shut the fuck up, please." EV, 04/13/08
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    jeffbr said:
    otter said:
    I do. I want it to be the start of a coup. Tanks drive up, crash the White House gates, and remove Cheetolini from office with force. Then a few months of minor chaos until order is restored, a new election held, and we once again move forward as a country. We have a treasonous traitor occupying the White House, and a Congress that has been complicit and enabling. Time to hit the reset button.
    :rofl:  
    Rock on.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,286
    jeffbr said:
    otter said:
    Like it 👍 
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Or just drive them straight into the ocean and create some happy reefs 
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,380
    jeffbr said:
    otter said:
    Yes.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,122

• Options
    Jason P said:

It tastes so good when it hit ur lip
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,686
    edited July 2019
    I don't know... if they put rubber treads on the tanks, had speakers blasting out Neil Young's Living With War,
    and shot flowers out the canon I think it would be pretty cool!

Or this!:
    jeffbr said:

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    jeffbr said:
    otter said:
    Cheetolini...most brilliant nickname for that piece of 💩  Thank you!