Showing off my poster collection

KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
Finally got these guys up on the wall and wanted to show it off. Two from my collection didn’t fit on this wall. Only a couple left that I need to acquire for shows I attended. 

Comments

• hrd2imgnhrd2imgn Posts: 4,895
    Nice!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Sweet. The statue of liberty posters are very underrated. 
  • KM73780KM73780 Posts: 1,112
    Oh yeah that one is probably my favorite. And it was a great show too. 
  • sheckyshecky Posts: 1,774
    edited July 2019
    Especially since it pictures Joe Biden and Kamala Harris from last week's dem debate!  :o
    Post edited by shecky on
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 40,132
    shecky said:
    Especially since it pictures Joe Biden and Kamala Harris from last week's dem debate!  :o
    IBTL!
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,838
    Haha, it never ends well for the other person when the first person says, “I know you aren’t a racist, but...”
  • TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,475
    Nice collection! Funny how 3 of the 6 posters are political. 
    TJ25487 said:
    Nice collection! Funny how 3 of the 6 posters are political. 
    That’s true but I am only collecting shows I’ve been to or from the mystery boxes (gotta draw the line somewhere)....but somewhat unavoidable with these Pearl Jam guys. 
  • The tractor jumping over the burning White House still makes me laugh out loud.  The poster is, imo, absolutely hideous...but the statement it is making...and that dang tractor....I should really hang this somewhere I can see it every day to laugh about.

I love that you love your wall -- great stuff, congrats!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    The tractor jumping over the burning White House still makes me laugh out loud.  The poster is, imo, absolutely hideous...but the statement it is making...and that dang tractor....I should really hang this somewhere I can see it every day to laugh about.

I love that you love your wall -- great stuff, congrats!
    Thanks! It’s in the room with all my guitars and music gear so it seemed like the perfect place to display them.