• Options
    OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 3,487
    We need to find a medley of some sort, Hobbes. :smiley:
  • Options
    A barbershop quartet medley maybe?
  • Options
    I mean, bragging about who you're ignoring kinda defeats the purpose of ignoring them, no?

"I'm gonna ignore someone, then keep calling attention the fact I ignored them."
    Is someone doing that? I know I'm not. Haven't kept anyone on ignore. I tried it out, but I removed it right away.
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I mean, bragging about who you're ignoring kinda defeats the purpose of ignoring them, no?

"I'm gonna ignore someone, then keep calling attention the fact I ignored them."
    Is someone doing that? I know I'm not. Haven't kept anyone on ignore. I tried it out, but I removed it right away.

I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,798
    umm not enough people....... :s
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    mickeyrat said:
    I can teach you the way.  I'm short, not green but I suppose I could be Yoda.  :smiley: 
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • Options
    deadendp said:
    mickeyrat said:
    I can teach you the way.  I'm short, not green but I suppose I could be Yoda.  :smiley: 
    ok but you have to SPEAK like Yoda......at least.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    Sadly, I can do that. 
  • Options
    Or, do that, I can. 
  • Options
    lastexitlondonlastexitlondon Posts: 11,963
    Speak well you do
    brixton 93
    astoria 06
    albany 06
    hartford 06
    reading 06
    barcelona 06
    paris 06
    wembley 07
    dusseldorf 07
    nijmegen 07

this song is meant to be called i got shit,itshould be called i got shit tickets-hartford 06 -
  • Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,291
    How does one ignore someone?
    chinese-happy.jpg
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Click on the user name and there, under new discussion, there is a box of a person, click on that box...and ignore away...5 ignores max.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    so when did this start?

• Options
    sorry, did you say something?

• Options
    The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,291
    Click on the user name and there, under new discussion, there is a box of a person, click on that box...and ignore away...5 ignores max.
    Nice. See you later!
    chinese-happy.jpg
This discussion has been closed.