FT: Raleigh 4.20.16 Shirt NEW

Chris1401Chris1401 Posts: 354
Unworn/unwashed size medium from the cancelled show. Straight from the Ten Club. 

ISO either Wrigley Thomas or 2000 Texas Poster. 

Comments

• njnancynjnancy Posts: 5,096
    I want anything from the cancelled Raleigh show, it was on my birthday and was going to be my first PJ concert, until I bought a backstage Hampton ticket (thankfully). 

Unfortunately, I do not have either of those. GL!
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 791
    njnancy said:
    I want anything from the cancelled Raleigh show, it was on my birthday and was going to be my first PJ concert, until I bought a backstage Hampton ticket (thankfully). 

that's my birthday as well. i'd use that shirt as toilet paper. yes, im still bitter...lol
  • njnancynjnancy Posts: 5,096
    LukinAtU said:
    njnancy said:

that's my birthday as well. i'd use that shirt as toilet paper. yes, im still bitter...lol
    Hello fellow 4/20 birthday friend! 

I heard the news on the way out of the hotel on my way to the Hampton concert.  I had my hopes up because they hadn't cancelled prior to the show but I drove to the Colliseum with a heavy heart. Good thing it was an awesome crowd and a great show and venue.