Options

Becky Lynch Wearing Pearl Jam Pick Necklace

Comments

• Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924
    Under review
  • Options
    SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,924
    Derailing topic integrity, personal attacks, bickering. Posts deleted.

Thread re-opened.
    Please take your personal issues with each other off the forum.

Please see the Posting Guidelines
    https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/228366/forum-posting-guidelines

Thank you

• Options
    StuffnJunkStuffnJunk Posts: 896

"I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Options
    Eddie collects WWF figures. Some also visible on the 1995 fan single with all the action figures
    "I'll tell you what: If all I had was Pearl Jam, and I didn't have another band in the world, I would not be worried. Because in there is the essence of making great music. You don't have to use it all at once, but it's there." - Neil Young
  • Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613

Wow. Look how dated this picture is. Young Ed but more important a corded home phone. Do those even exist now? I wonder if he used a phone book to call whoever is on the other line. Simpler times. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    Real question about the video. If Becky is in the fan club why didn’t she get tickets through the fan club instead of Ticketmaster? 

Either way. Becky is awesome. 
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    Real question about the video. If Becky is in the fan club why didn’t she get tickets through the fan club instead of Ticketmaster? 

Either way. Becky is awesome. 
    Maybe she went for ga and lost?
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Possibly. My wife and I each scored GA for the 8-10 show (we are both 10 club members). So we lucked out. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    I think for most shows there have been ways for 10c members to miss out.  

Go Becky Go
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298

Wow. Look how dated this picture is. Young Ed but more important a corded home phone. Do those even exist now? I wonder if he used a phone book to call whoever is on the other line. Simpler times. 

I like corded phones. Completes the experience and leaves me feeling satisfied. 
    But I only make one phone call a month. So ...
  • Options

Are you in prison.  ;)
  • Options
    edited August 2019

Are you in prison.  ;)
    Na, I just hate talking on the phone. 🙂
    If I was in prison I’d likely make more calls just out of boardom 
    but it is a nice corded phone ☎️ 
    Post edited by willbarclay on
  • Options
    Lol. Yea me too. Love my iPhone except for the phone part of it. But the people in your life except some sort of communication. Greedy bastards. Lol
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

I miss being able to slam the shit out of the phone on telemarketers... or people that piss you off in general 
  • Options
    I post a pic of Eddie with WWF figures. Everyone talks about the phone being old school. This place is the dirt worst. See you next year. 
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,625
    :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options

I miss being able to slam the shit out of the phone on telemarketers... or people that piss you off in general 

Exactly. The whole experience is lost now.

All you can do is push a button to end the call. That doesn't teach the telemarketers anything. They just call back.

• Options
    I post a pic of Eddie with WWF figures. Everyone talks about the phone being old school. This place is the dirt worst. See you next year. 

the wrestlers are great and all, but man that phone ...
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,373
    Just say "hello random business name, please hold", then put them on hold. See how long they last.
  • Options
    RS65573 said:
    Just say "hello random business name, please hold", then put them on hold. See how long they last.

That's good.

Or Pull a Jerry Seinfeld

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRh1CMC3OVw

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,640
    Pull a Jerky Boys instead
  • Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,067
    If you have any other pics of Pearl Jam members with old phones, please post them when you come back 
  • Options
    treestrees Columbus OHIO Posts: 1,808
    I am not a wrestling fan but am a fan of her enthusiasm about Pearl Jam.  Pretty cool!
    Yes she isc a cool and go8d person and great fan

PJ Cuyahoga Flalls OH 8/26/1998
    PJ Noblesviile IN 8/18/2000
    PJ Cincinnatti OH 8/20/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 8/21/2000
    PJ Columbus OH 6/24/2003
    PJ Hamilton Ontario 9/13/2005
    PJ Phiadelphia PA 10/3/2005
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/20/2006
    PJ Columbia SC 6/16/2008.....
    e.V Chicago IL 8/21/2008
    e.V Philly PA 6/11/2009
    e.V Bailtimore MD 6/14/2009...
    PJ Chicago IL 8/23/2009
    .PJ...Philly PA 10/27/2009 PJ.Philadephia PA 10/28/2009.
    PJ Columbus OH 5/6/2010
    PJ Cleveland OH 5/9/2010.
    BRAD Columbus OH 10/5/2010
    e.V St.Louis MO 7/1/2011
    .PJ.. East Troy WI 9/3/2011..PJ..East Troy WI 9/4/2011
    Neil Young & Crazy Horse Cleveland OH 10/8/2012
    RNDM Chicago IL11/13/2012
    Alice In Chains/SoundGarden Columbus OH 5/19/2013
    AIC Fort Wayne IN 5/21/2013
    PJ Pittsburgh PA 10/11/2013
    AIC Cincinnati OH 5/17/2014
    AIC Cleveland OH 5/19/2014
    AIC Indianapolis IN 8/19/2014
    PJ Cincinnati OH 10/1/2014
    AIC Cincinnati OH 8/06/2015
    RNDM Chicago IL 3/15/2016
    PJ Columbia SC 4\21\2016
    PJ Lexington KY 4/26/2016
    PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2016
    Soundgarden Columbus OH 5/20/2017 Canceled RIP Chris
    AIC Columbus OH 5/18/2018 
    PJ Chicago IL 8/18/2018 PJ Chicago IL 8/20/2018
    PJ St Louis Missouri 9/18/2022
    AIC Cuyohoga falls Oh. 8/16/2019
    SHAWNSMITH Rip 2019Mark Lanegan Band 5/18/19
  • Options
    manitoumanmanitouman In My Head Posts: 1,073
    The way she talks about the band and the music is nothing but genuine. This is awesome!!
    Soldier Field, Chicago, IL 7-11-1995; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-29-1998; MGM Grand, Las Vegas, NV 10-22-2000 ~PJ10~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 4-1-2003; Cricket Pavilion, Phoenix, AZ 6-7-2003; United Center, Chicago, IL 6-18-2003; Alpine Valley, East Troy, WI 6-21-2003; Fox Theatre, St. Louis, MO 10-5-2004; The Gorge, George, WA 9-1-2005; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-16-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 5-17-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-2-2006; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 7-3-2006; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-23-2009; United Center, Chicago, IL 8-24-2009; Rogers Arena, Vancouver, BC 12-4-2013; Key Arena, Seattle, WA 12-6-2013; iWireless Arena, Moline, IL 10-17-2014 ~No Code Show~; Xcel Energy Center, St. Paul, MN 10-19-2014; Bradley Center, Milwaukee, WI 10-20-2014 ~Yield Show~; Pepsi Center, Denver, CO 10-22-2014 ~PJ24~: Wrigley Field 1 & 2, 2016; Safeco Field, Seattle Home Shows 1 & 2; Wrigley Field, Chicago Away Shows 1 & 2....
  • Options
    YourDirtisMyfoodYourDirtisMyfood Boston Posts: 4,504
    What's her username on the board?  Mods?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,888
    Almost positive it is @dankind
    “dan” is Becky s hometown and “kind” is her confirmation name.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    The way she talks about the band and the music is nothing but genuine. This is awesome!!
    As they chant in WWE. 

“This is awesome, this is awesome!!!”
  • Options
    crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,418

Exactly. The whole experience is lost now.

All you can do is push a button to end the call. That doesn't teach the telemarketers anything. They just call back.

I used to (sometimes still do) sign up telemarketers and their phone numbers to each other bullshit. 
  • Options
    NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    mcgruff10 said:
    Almost positive it is @dankind
    “dan” is Becky s hometown and “kind” is her confirmation name.  
    lol
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • Options
    MalrothMalroth broken down chevrolet Posts: 2,485
    Yeah, if you ever meet Lynch in person, PJ is a great icebreaker..
    Hey Becky....
    The worst of times..they don't phase me,
    even if I look and act really crazy.