** A MAN NEEDS A MAID in Düsseldorf ***

Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 16,783
Take the opportunity when you have the string quartet Eddie! :) It's right there in front of you.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 16,783

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

• OffSheGoes35OffSheGoes35 Posts: 2,563
    I think he should sing Oo-De-Lally from Robin Hood.  ;)

edited June 14
    LETS GO! NEIL YOUNGS HARVEST REIGNS SUPREME

Post edited by Spiritual_Chaos on
    Go Go Go

MAGIC SONG!

Would be amazing. Use that piano!