Zurich 1992

hey folks, next Live On 4 Legs episode will cover this Switzerland show from 92. Lots of good stuff to discuss - the acoustic set the prior show in the country and how impossible it’s been to find things from it, the debut of the Mamason live and public knowledge of the story that vamped up afterward, and just the tape trading era in general that this show was an extremely popular part of.

So although I highly doubt that many of you here were in the building that night (if you were, contact us of course) but this is for anyone that has good memories of listening to this show or collecting it as a boot and remembering finding out about what the Mamason meant. Any discussion that you think you can come up with for this show toss it out there because I wasn’t around for any of it, it would be great to get more of an idea of what the time period was like to be a fan of the band.

Thank you all
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 927
    Welp, this thread was a bit of a mess. Not to worry though because the last few have been really good. Hoping for a good response next week with St. Louis 2000. Here’s today’s episode:
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com