Options

2019 Eddie Vedder Euro Merchandise

Comments

• Options
    tschavtschav Posts: 2,777
    JPPJ84 said:
    goldrush said:

I'm hoping this one has some kind of local significance because otherwise it's hurting my eyes for no reason!
    And what‘s with the Japanese (?) writing?? Anyone from Barcelona on here to help?
    Digging the print, wondering the same about influences on it. On the plus side it seems polarizing enough not to rush to the merch line.
  • Options
    Does anyone know when the merch stand opens for Barcelona? Is it 3pm?
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,945
    edited June 2019

Paiheme will be selling his EV prints this September when his new website goes up.
    Post edited by demetrios on
  • Options
    Based on some of the words on the print, Kaiju Park is a reference to Godzilla-sized monsters. “Yokoso” happens to be a name of a sushi joint outside of Barcelona. 

So unless we get a monster show tonight or Yokoso is Eddie’s favorite sushi joint in Spain, I’m at a loss.
  • Options
    tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 39,066

NOTHING screams Barcelona more than Japanese Bullet trains and Kaiju Park themed monsters!

Am I missing something here?
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,914
    goldrush said:

I'm hoping this one has some kind of local significance because otherwise it's hurting my eyes for no reason!
    Yeah this one is bad. 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 29,093
    Well made. Nice colors. But not something for me.

And not a fan of them using the Pearl Jam lightning bolt (pretty much) on an Eddie poster.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    armyfanarmyfan Posts: 342
    Wife brought this back to the hotel after phish in Albany. I thought to myself wtf does this have to do w albany?! But I am far from an artist.
  • Options
    HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,420
    Kaiju is a japanese film featuring giant monsters. What that has to do with Barcelona is beyond me. Also the poster is way too busy.
  • Options
    willbarclaywillbarclay Ottawa, Canada Posts: 3,298
    Kaiju is a japanese film featuring giant monsters. What that has to do with Barcelona is beyond me. Also the poster is way too busy.
    I agree. I cant look at it for longer than 3 seconds.
  • Options

paiheme - Super excited to release this baby I made for Eddie Veddet a bit earlier this year ! This poster was one of my most difficult project. I'm used to using color since barely a year so it took me around 150 hours to do. It was two crazy weeks ! This poster will be for sell in September with my @phish poster too !Thanks to @mrtsurt for contacting me !More close ups to come !

#paiheme #paihemestudio #vintageart  #vintage #retro #japaneseart #manga #mangaillustration #designarf #distressedunrest #supplyanddesign #designify_ #photoshop #vaniladesign #graphicroozane #designbadass #illustrationartists #illustration_daily #pearljam #pearljamposter

• Options
    pjl44pjl44 Posts: 8,086
    Gig posters don't always have art that reflects the show's location 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    pjl44 said:
    Gig posters don't always have art that reflects the show's location 
    Usually it’s in the same language...? The tour started strong with art, but at the end of the day there’s a show that will outshadow this print, and that’s what matters.
    Post edited by tschav on
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,548
    I like the poster.  Something different.
  • Options
    Missed out on a 2xl Barcelona shirt - didn’t expect them to sell out before Glen’s set. Would consider trades for other tour stuff (got mystery boxes coming) or cash. 
  • Options
    Did I miss the Paul Jackson drop?
  • Options

• Options
    Did I miss the Paul Jackson drop?
    Nope. 
  • Options

• Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,642
    edited June 2019
    Hope his site can handle PJ fans, DMB fans, and those Phish people all at once.  Foo’s sellout too. Not sure about death cab and everyone else but that death cab poster is stunning. 
    Post edited by cp3iverson on
  • Options
    Kearn5yKearn5y Ireland Posts: 2,700
    do you need a password to access this sale?
    Kearnsy
  • Options
    andyfarrimondandyfarrimond Posts: 1,963
    Kearn5y said:
    do you need a password to access this sale?
    The password will be removed at the time of the drop
  • Options
    PJNBPJNB Posts: 12,824
      Up!
  • Options
    RS65573RS65573 Posts: 2,375
    I thought I was fast too....did not score.
  • Options
    cp3iversoncp3iverson Posts: 8,642
    Sold out on me.  ISO
  • Options
    LN241653LN241653 Cambridge Posts: 163
    Jeez that went quick, into cart but sold out before I could press the purchase button.
  • Options
    lotsalemonlotsalemon Boston Posts: 2,734

Damn I was on the wrong page!!!!
    Mansfield 06.28.2008 | Boston 05.17.2010 | Boston 06.19.2011 EV solo | Wrigley Field 07.19.2013 | Worcester 10.15.2013 | Worcester 10.16.2013 | Hartford 10.25.2013
    Vancouver 12.04.2013 | Seattle 12.06.2013 | Memphis 10.14.2014 | Quebec City 05.05.2016 | Ottawa 05.08.2016 | Toronto 05.11.2016 | Boston 08.05.2016 | Boston 08.07.2016 | Amsterdam 06.12.2018 | Boston 09.02.2018 | Boston 09.04.2018

• Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209

Yea, I figured a lot of people would be on the wrong page.
  • Options
    MedozK said:

Yea, I figured a lot of people would be on the wrong page.
    Yeah I was too: confusing for sure
    "This melody, inside of me, still searches for a solution."