ISO Moline print....(I know...I know)

edited June 2019 in Lost Dogs
I know this is a tough one. I have a friend looking for it for her husbands 40th. She is willing to pay more than going market. Just checking to see if anyone wants to get top $ for it. It is for a mega PJ fan (we all are) and my 13 show tour buddy. 

I'd be a good friend and give/sell cheap her mine, but I love the print and was at the show. Plus HescalledDyer would hunt me down. He was soooooo kind with his print! 

Thanks! 
Post edited by Out of My Mind and Time on

Comments

• HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Couple listed in the past 6 months over on EB.
    $850-900. $1000 for an AP. Good luck.
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Couple listed in the past 6 months over on EB.
    Yes. That sounds about right. I'll watch that as well to see what may pop up. Shot in the dark, I know. At that price, maybe I should put mine in a safe. =)
  • HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,325
    Couple listed in the past 6 months over on EB.
    Yes. That sounds about right. I'll watch that as well to see what may pop up. Shot in the dark, I know. At that price, maybe I should put mine in a safe. =)
    At least in a frame. :)
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 791
    🤔Wouldn’t happen to have a SE ‘98 Pitt for tradesies?
  • ry75guyry75guy Posts: 217
    I have a framed 10club edition that I’d be willing to part with. PM me. Can provide pictures, etc.
    Tinley Park, IL 08-02-1992
    Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Moline, IL 10-17-2014
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-22-2016
    Chicago, IL 08-18-2018
    Chicago, IL 08-20-2018
    St. Louis, MO 09-18-2022
  • LukinAtULukinAtU Posts: 791
    I know this is a tough one. I have a friend looking for it for her husbands 40th. She is willing to pay more than going market. Just checking to see if anyone wants to get top $ for it. It is for a mega PJ fan (we all are) and my 13 show tour buddy. 

I'd be a good friend and give/sell cheap her mine, but I love the print and was at the show. Plus HescalledDyer would hunt me down. He was soooooo kind with his print! 

Thanks! 
    🤔Wouldn’t happen to have a SE ‘98 Pitt for tradesies?
  • Ok, thanks everyone for the offers. Sounds like $1,000 is the going rate. I'll check with the person looking to buy and be in touch. Thanks again!
  • Dirty FrankkDirty Frankk Posts: 4,274
    I have one, send me a pm ;-)
    CAN'T KEEP CRAZY MARY IN MY TREE NO WAY NOT FOR YOU. ALL THOSE YESTERDAY JEREMY is ALONE, SAD with RATS & BUGS it's HARD TO IMAGINE a JEREMY a BETTER MAN.
    LIFE WASTED, BLOOD on the PORCH, LAST KISS is a WISHLIST DEEP DOWN NOTHING AS IT SEEMS WHY GO COME BACK ALIVE SPIN THE BLACK CIRCLE and SMILE.
  • Thanks everyone. Friend got cold feet spending $1k on a print. She decided to frame all the prints he has. Thanks again all for offers. 

Now onto Wrigley to see Dead&Co. 
    Hopefully not in the rain.