Home and Away Merch ISO and FT

ISO Seattle and Chicago
Seattle - Home sticker
Eagle pin and Home pin
2 wristbands

Chicago - Fountain sticker and Away sticker

FT - Missoula and Boston
Missoula - Away pins
Boston - wristband, Koozie, Skully keychain, enamel pin, away pin and terrier pin.

Also for trade - coaster set and lots of stickers from 10club and previous tours

If you score any of my ISOs in your mystery box and are DTT please let me know!
Post edited by Massara133 on

Comments

• pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Pm’d
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Arch22Arch22 Posts: 109
    PMd
  • Massara133Massara133 Posts: 431
    A few offers (Thanks folks!) but no trades made yet.

Just to be transparent - for me to trade one of my Koozies (Missoula Or Boston) I’d be looking for the Chicago Koozie in return.

And for me to trade my Missoula socks, I’d be looking for 2 wristbands (Seattle or Chicago) in return.
    Missoula socks and Missoula Koozie are pending trade
  • GratefulJamGratefulJam Posts: 1,802
    i have an eagle sticker what do you have left?

"thru extensive negotiations we managed to get the curfew moved back..... we still don't have any time to fu&k around...."

LA II 06, SB 06, SF III 06, Kokua 07 Ed and Jack, Grant Park 07, EV Berk1 & LA 1 (nice job 10c), 08 DC, MSG1 &2, VH1 rocks, EV Bos II, EV NYC I & II, Milwaukee, EV Maui, EV Hono I & II, Chicago 09 I & II, LA 09 I & II & IV, SD 09 (my girlfriend hit the lottery, best concert of my life 10C rocks)KC 2010, STL 2010, Hartford. Boston, and MSG I & II "who goes around skinning cats anyway", PJ 20 2011 , Portland, Spokane, Seattle LA 2013, Home Shows + Missoula (fatal 👌)
    1 Trade made - ISO and FT updated in original post. 

Sorry everyone, Missoula socks are gone