2019 TEN CLUB PJ MYSTERY BOX TRADE THREAD

1356718

Comments

  • Jason7192Jason7192 Southern IndianaPosts: 115
    edited June 5
    mace1229 said:
    Keeping the posters from this box (Portland 2013 and Baby Brain if you're curious) for now, but have previous mystery posters.
     looking to trade:
    Sydney 2009
    Ottawa 2011
    Fenway 2016 Jackalope

    In Search Of  - I know most of these posters have more value. But thought I;d throw it out there and I am willing to add cash for certain trades.

    2018 Wrigley Ames or Fairclough (Not really a fan of the Fairclough one, but would rather have a poster I don't like of a show I went to than of one I didn't. Someone must have just gotten the Fairclough who was at Boston 2016 and feels the same!)
    2009 Los Angeles Munk One (shark)
    2009 Toronto
    2003 San Diego
    2003 Vegas
    2000 San Diego
    2000 San Bernardino
    Anything Wrigley 2013

    Thanks!

    @mace1229 Send me a PM with your address and I'll send you the 2018 Fairclough. It will probably be Saturday before I can get to the FedEx location though.
    Post edited by Jason7192 on
  • I am a patriotI am a patriot Posts: 174
    mace1229 said:
    Keeping the posters from this box (Portland 2013 and Baby Brain if you're curious) for now, but have previous mystery posters.

    And the Portland '13 has shown up. 
  • WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 112
    ISO Missoula flag.  Lots to trade.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 18,941
    ISO Moleskin notebook!!!
  • RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode IslandPosts: 488
    tschav said:
    If anyone comes across a Let's Play Two mini pennant and looking to sell for cheap PM me. 

    Theres one in Ebay right now. $30 I think. It was posted a few hours ago 
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
  • BigrfishBigrfish Posts: 187
    edited June 6
    jefft said:
    Bigrfish said:0
                   Anyone interested in the TMR embossed Photo album...Also have the Dead batter hat and XL Tee.
    Nice stuff you got there.
    Thx Jeff...I really like the Wrigley Tee. Haven't seen another one yet. I got the Fenway Guitar poster (Klausen I believe) variant as well.
    Post edited by Bigrfish on
  • Kearn5yKearn5y IrelandPosts: 1,502
    RYANPB999 said:
    tschav said:
    If anyone comes across a Let's Play Two mini pennant and looking to sell for cheap PM me. 

    Theres one in Ebay right now. $30 I think. It was posted a few hours ago 
    I think someone just posted their haul recently in the porch with that pennant 
    Kearnsy
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 11,638
    These boxes are a little more tame than prior ones.  Seems like a lot of the cool, random smalls aren’t around anymore.  Still great value but outside of seeing what posters people got it isn’t as exciting.
  • EugeneEugene Posts: 40
    These boxes are a little more tame than prior ones.  Seems like a lot of the cool, random smalls aren’t around anymore.  Still great value but outside of seeing what posters people got it isn’t as exciting.
    Did you buy one?
  • RoleModelsinBlood31RoleModelsinBlood31 Austin TXPosts: 4,757
    Nutsack 
    I'm like an opening band for your mom.
  • kasedougkasedoug The Golden StatePosts: 2,622
    edited June 10
    FT:
    Flaming Slugger T-Shirt XL (Happy to keep this one, but would only trade it for a Seattle Revolt T-Shirt)
    Chicago 2018 pennant
    Chicago Skully Enamel Keychain
    Seattle Faile poster
    Seattle, Chicago, Boston baseball card packs (1 each)

    ISO:
    Seattle Revolt T-Shirt XL preferably or L
    Seattle 2018 pennant (Maybe Boston 2018)
    Seattle Skully Enamel Keychain
    Seattle Home Shows tote bag

    I also received the patch set. I plan on keeping the Seattle patch but have no use for the other three. Would be willing to break up the set and trade out the other three, possibly to pick up extra Seattle patches especially since the one in my set is a little off center.
    Post edited by kasedoug on
  • bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 11,638
    Eugene said:
    These boxes are a little more tame than prior ones.  Seems like a lot of the cool, random smalls aren’t around anymore.  Still great value but outside of seeing what posters people got it isn’t as exciting.
    Did you buy one?
    Yep.
  • garland09garland09 Posts: 642
    Here is my items for trade.  Open to xl shirts, hats, picks, socks or an OKC 2003 poster
  • SlettelleirSlettelleir Mendota Heights, MNPosts: 49
    edited June 6
    Looking for Boston or St. Paul related items!  All available with the exception of the coasters as my beer is already testing one out...
  • UmphreysJam34UmphreysJam34 Posts: 667
    edited June 6

    This is size large. Hanging on to all the Seattle stuff here. The ticket stub is from the canceled London show and the flag is Boston (which is accounted for). Looking for Seattle shirts or anything Missoula. 
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 18,941
    garland09 said:
    Here is my items for trade.  Open to xl shirts, hats, picks, socks or an OKC 2003 poster
    It makes an appearance.

    Hello beautiful, lol!
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 18,941
    Not one damn nutsack...
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 4,703
    i will pay $20 for a PJ home show seattle koozie
    PM me
  • leep75leep75 Posts: 224
    edited June 6
    FT:
    Missoula flag
    Seattle koozie
    Condition Critical T - Size XL
    Chicago '18 large pennant
    two wristbands
    Wrigley Field GA ticket stub
    McClown Poster
    Seattle Emek
    Mini iron on patch set
    3 packs of trading cards

    ISO:
    Flaming batter -- XL or XXL
    Japanese skull shirt or the skull hoodie XL or XXL
    Any of the home/away show socks
    Baby Brain -- if someone is looking for a seattle emek or mcclown
    Let's play two mini penant


    Post edited by leep75 on

    leep
  • PRLXJAMPRLXJAM Posts: 47
    leep75 said:
    FT:
    Missoula flag
    Seattle koozie
    Condition Critical T - Size XL
    Chicago '18 large pennant
    two wristbands
    Wrigley Field GA ticket stub
    McClown Poster
    Seattle Emek
    Mini iron on patch set
    3 packs of trading cards

    ISO:
    Flaming batter -- XL or XXL
    Japanese skull shirt or the skull hoodie XL or XXL
    Any of the home/away show socks
    Baby Brain -- if someone is looking for a seattle emek or mcclown
    Let's play two mini penant


    I have two xxl boxes on order. If I get the baby brain I'll gladly trade it.
  • Bissy77Bissy77 MinnesotaPosts: 378
    edited June 10
    FT:
    Boston Teirrier shirt XL 
    Condition Critical XL
    Chicago Socks
    PJ Chicago Dad hat
    Third Man Records Book/Patch/Pin set.  (already have one)
    Chicago Pennant
    Seattle Emek Poster (Already have one)
    Trading Cards
    Ticket Stub
    Chicago home Show Pin
    Show Sticker

    ISO:
    Seattle Eagle Shirt 
    Green Boston Shirt (XL)
    Seattle Hat
    Coasters
    Seattle Flag
    Revolt Seattle Shirt
    Or any other offers


    Post edited by Bissy77 on
    MLPS: 6-30-98 ; East Troy: 10-8-00 ; St. Paul: 6-16-03 ; East Troy: 6-21-03 ; Camden: 7-5-03 ; Grand Rapids: 10-3-04 ; Thunder Bay: 9-9-05 ; East Rutherford: 6-1-06; East Rutherford: 6-3-06 ; St. Paul: 6-26-06 ; St. Paul: 6-27-06, Chicago 8/23/09, Chicago 8/24/09, EV MLPS 7-2-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-3-11, PJ20 Alpine Valley 9-4-11; Wrigley 7-19-13, St Paul 10-19-14; Wrigley 8-22-16
  • Dynamo D2DDynamo D2D Posts: 102
    FT: 
    Boston Flag
    Can't Deny Me- T-Shirt (XL)

    ISO: 
    Seattle Flag
    Flaming Batter- T-Shirt (XL)
    Japanese Skull- T-Shirt (XL)
    Skull and Barbed Wire Bats Hat 

    If you don't have one of my ISO items and really want one of these items please feel free to pitch me on a trade.

    I'm ok with posters, hats, or other Tshirts.  

    I'm from NYC and I'm a Yankees fan so I will not accept anything from Boston/Fenway. Sorry, it's just the way it is. 
  • BigrfishBigrfish Posts: 187
    ISO Boston XL tees... Terrier or Snake(Green one.)
    Have XL Orange native skull and Flaming batter to trade.
    Also have Seattle pennant and TMR photo album to offer.
  • FT: 
    Boston Flag
    Can't Deny Me- T-Shirt (XL)

    ISO: 
    Seattle Flag
    Flaming Batter- T-Shirt (XL)
    Japanese Skull- T-Shirt (XL)
    Skull and Barbed Wire Bats Hat 

    If you don't have one of my ISO items and really want one of these items please feel free to pitch me on a trade.

    I'm ok with posters, hats, or other Tshirts.  

    I'm from NYC and I'm a Yankees fan so I will not accept anything from Boston/Fenway. Sorry, it's just the way it is. 
    PM sent...
    Raleigh, NC., 8/31/98, Charlotte, NC., 8/4/00, Greensboro, NC., 8/6/00, Mountain View, CA., 10/31/00, Raleigh, NC., 4/15/03, Charlotte, NC., 4/16/03, Mountain View, CA., 10/25/03, Asheville, NC., 10/6/04, Philadelphia, PA., 10/3/05, Washington D.C, 5/30/06, Virginia Beach, VA., 6/17/07, Philadelphia, PA., 10/28/09, Charlottesville, VA., 10/29/13, Charlotte, NC., 10/30/13, Memphis, TN., 10/14/14, Greenville, SC., 4/16/16, Hampton, VA., 4/19/16, Raleigh, NC., 4/20/16, Columbia, SC., 4/21/16, Boston, MA., 8/5/16, Boston 9/2/18 & 9/4/18.

    EV Solo - Washington, D.C., 8/17/08, Atlanta, GA., 6/24/09, Orlando, FL., 11/27/12.
  • WSUFreakWSUFreak Posts: 112
    garland09 said:
    Here is my items for trade.  Open to xl shirts, hats, picks, socks or an OKC 2003 poster
    It makes an appearance.

    Hello beautiful, lol!

    I got it too
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 3,505
    edited June 6
    Pretty happy with my lot. Can’t complain with a hoodie and a shirt I really wanted.
    Open to trades on the Seattle hat and koozie (I just learned it’s not called cozy-which makes sense because it keeps my beer cozy, but whatever), Euro crew shirt (XL) and patch set. May be open to trading the notebook after I learn more about it.
    The other trucker hat is from last mystery box, still new and looking to trade
    If you went to the London show or just really want stickers you can have it. Sticker spoken for.

    Looking for Wrigley stuff: hat, koozie shirt or maybe something else. Also interested in other hats, especially the brown trucker from last round of boxes.

    *more interested in 2013 Wrigley shows but still definitely considering 2018. Also just realized I should point out I leave town tomorrow for about a week, so won’t be able to complete trades until after.
    Also presence on posters. 
    2009 Los Angeles Munk One (shark)
    2009 Toronto
    2003 San Diego
    2003 Vegas
    2000 San Diego
    2000 San Bernardino
    Anything Wrigley 2013


    Had had a lot of interest in the notebook. Anyone have info on it? Where/when  its from? May be willing to trade it, but want more info on it first if anyone knows anything and learn the value before I do.
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • djsmootdjsmoot Posts: 116
    ISO Fargo 2003.  Have plenty to trade and will pay cash. 
  • keeponrisinkeeponrisin Posts: 84
    Looking for items from shows I've attended. My items are XL. Please message me directly as I do not really follow this conversation. 

  • DuffheadekDuffheadek Posts: 16
    edited June 6
    Sadly, almost everything of significance I received in my mystery box, I already had.  Good fun though. 


    FT
    Coasters
    Seattle Eagle sticker
    Boston ‘18 Koozie
    Flaming Slugger TShirt XL
    Orange Skull TShirt XL
    Ten Club 14 Patch
    Poster Madrid ‘18
    Poster Seattle Ames ‘18

    ISO
    XL T-shirts
    Socks
    wristbands
    hats pre 2018
    13 Dallas Sticker

    open to any offers as most of the stuff I offer isn’t of high value. 

    Cheers!
  • RYANPB999RYANPB999 Coventry, Rhode IslandPosts: 488
    mace1229 said:
    Pretty happy with my lot. Can’t complain with a hoodie and a shirt I really wanted.
    Open to trades on the Seattle hat and koozie (I just learned it’s not called cozy-which makes sense because it keeps my beer cozy, but whatever), Euro crew shirt (XL) and patch set. May be open to trading the notebook after I learn more about it.
    The other trucker hat is from last mystery box, still new and looking to trade
    If you went to the London show or just really want stickers you can have it. Sticker spoken for.

    Looking for Wrigley stuff: hat, koozie shirt or maybe something else. Also interested in other hats, especially the brown trucker from last round of boxes.

    *more interested in 2013 Wrigley shows but still definitely considering 2018. Also just realized I should point out I leave town tomorrow for about a week, so won’t be able to complete trades until after.
    Also presence on posters. 
    2009 Los Angeles Munk One (shark)
    2009 Toronto
    2003 San Diego
    2003 Vegas
    2000 San Diego
    2000 San Bernardino
    Anything Wrigley 2013


    Had had a lot of interest in the notebook. Anyone have info on it? Where/when  its from? Willing to trade it, but want more info on it first if anyone knows anything.
    I'd be interested in the notebook. I have the Vitalogy promo journal to trade, or I have tons of other stuff to trade.
    Having tasted, a life wasted, I'm never going back again!
Sign In or Register to comment.