Options

Woodstock 1969 honoured with expansive 50th anniversary box set

2»

Comments

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,538
    edited August 2019

With all of the music available these days (and a lot essentially free or for very little charge on streaming sites) I just can't understand paying $800 for this set.  Yeah, their may be some unreleased stuff on it but I'd keep the $800 and listen to the other thousand hours of Neil Young or The Who music that you don't have to pay to listen to. 

Like with Pearl Jam, McCready plays a different solo or Eddie tags a song differently....do you really want to pay $800 to hear one of the hundreds of versions of Footsteps there are out there?

Post edited by bootlegger10 on
  • Options
    rummyrummy British Columbia, Canada Posts: 4,353

With all of the music available these days (and a lot essentially free or for very little charge on streaming sites) I just can't understand paying $800 for this set.  Yeah, their may be some unreleased stuff on it but I'd keep the $800 and listen to the other thousand hours of Neil Young or The Who music that you don't have to pay to listen to. 

Like with Pearl Jam, McCready plays a different solo or Eddie tags a song differently....do you really want to pay $800 to hear one of the hundreds of versions of Footsteps there are out there?

I can't argue with this logic.