Options

Help with some english please!

How we work with the results from the Survey.

or

How we work with the results of the Survey.

?
"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    Thoughts_ArriveThoughts_Arrive Melbourne, Australia Posts: 15,165
    I would say of. 
    Adelaide 17/11/2009, Melbourne 20/11/2009, Sydney 22/11/2009, Melbourne (Big Day Out Festival) 24/01/2014
  • Options
    RenfieldRenfield NYC NY Posts: 1,054
    edited May 2019
    See photo 
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    Renfield said:
    See photo 
    haha, take it both work. Great.
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Not sure what you're doing exactly but I'd probably say "How we use the survey results."
    Just speaking as someone who had to give a lot of surveys.  :whistle:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    PureandEasyPureandEasy Posts: 5,774
    edited May 2019
    Not sure what you're doing exactly but I'd probably say "How we use the survey results."
    Don't know where to begin, Who Princess, so lovely to see you again.  Aw screw it, I'm with you, neither one is correct.  Just so lovely to see you, going to see the Who in a few weeks. Long live rock.  
    Post edited by PureandEasy on
  • Options
    Who PrincessWho Princess out here in the fields Posts: 7,305
    Don't know where to begin, Who Princess, so lovely to see you again.  Aw screw it, I'm with you, neither one is correct.  Just so lovely to see you, going to see the Who in a few weeks. Long live rock.  
    Lovely to see you, too!  My show won't be till September but I'm really excited that the tour is getting underway.  It's funny, was listening to the radio in my car today and this woman starts saying, "I'm going to play a Pete Townshend solo tune from way back in 1972," and guess what I heard.  "There once was a note, pure and easy, playing so free like a breath rippling by."    :smile:
    "The stars are all connected to the brain."
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,682
    of
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,689
    you already know and use too much english. speak your native tongue.
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14