Options

PSA - Bill Maher's 9th Annual New Year's Comedy Extravaganza in Hawaii On Sale Shortly

So the event that Eddie always seems to find himself at every year over New Years Eve in Honolulu with Bill Maher is going on sale in an hour:

https://www1.ticketmaster.com/event/0A00568FFB13381C

Wanted to pass on the on-sale information in case anyone is planning on being in Honolulu for New Years and wants to pick up a pair of tix in case EV attends again this year.
Gorge

Comments

• Options
    pearljammr78pearljammr78 Posts: 1,613
    Look their eyes. So so so much weed smoked before this picture was taken. Awesome. 
    Peace,Love and Pearl Jam.
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,745

Pearl Jam frontman Eddie Vedder returned for a 15-minute set to start the show. He opened with the solo song “Guaranteed” from his soundtrack to the film “Into the Wild,” which he said came at the request of Penn, who wrote, directed & co-produced the film and was in the audience.

Vedder then grabbed an ukulele and Silverman joined him on stage to sing “Tonight You Belong to Me, which Steve Martin sang in his film “The Jerk.” Silverman said in an interview last month that Martin was one of her inspirations to pursue an entertainment career.

That all built to first-time Maher guest Joe Walsh of the Eagles, who dueted with Vedder on the Who’s “The Seeker” and offered a quip about the British band’s guitarist who wrote the song (“I stayed up two weeks one night with Peter Townshend.”)

Vedder and Walsh returned to cap the show as it ends every year, with a performance of the Charlie Chaplin composition “Smile,” though the comedians left that to the professional musicians this year.

• Options
    mr bunglemr bungle Posts: 1,282
    Looks like "long haired" Eddie is making a come back!
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,321
    edited January 2020
    I wanna see Eddie and Sarah singing Tonight You Belong To Me. I wouldn't mind that being one of the holiday singles
    I miss igotid88
  • Options

• Options
    Abe FromanAbe Froman Posts: 5,046
    igotid88 said:
    I wanna see Eddie and Sarah singing Tonight You Belong To Me. I wouldn't mind that being one of the holiday singles
    I agree. 
  • Options