Options

I have two extra EV Boston night 2 Posters to Trade

APlasticNationAPlasticNation Posts: 63
edited August 2008 in The Porch
Usually I only buy one at each show, however there wasnt a limit and i missed out a couple at the past shows I went to.

I am looking for 3 posters: VFC Boston night II
Virginia Beach '08 or
Hartford '06

dont want or need anything else.
Hatford '96 Albany '03 Boston 1 '98 Uniondale '03
8/29/00 8/30/00 Boston 1, 2, 3 '03 Boston 1, 2 '04
Montreal '05 Ottawa '05 Albany '06 Hartford '06
Boston 1, 2 '06 Columbia, SC '08 Virginia Beach '08 Camden 1, 2 '08 Washington D.C. '08 Hartford '08
Boston 1, 2 '08
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    QballQball Posts: 283
    I have a hartford 06 for you. PM sent.
  • Options
    Kilgore_TroutKilgore_Trout Posts: 7,334
    however there wasnt a limit
    :rolleyes: exactly why there needs to be one
    "Senza speme vivemo in disio"

http://seanbriceart.com/
  • Options
    sgossard3 wrote:
    :rolleyes: exactly why there needs to be one

Why? Im not selling them on Ebay or trying to make a profit. I am just trying to get a poster for a show I was at that I wasn't able to then.
    Hatford '96 Albany '03 Boston 1 '98 Uniondale '03
    8/29/00 8/30/00 Boston 1, 2, 3 '03 Boston 1, 2 '04
    Montreal '05 Ottawa '05 Albany '06 Hartford '06
    Boston 1, 2 '06 Columbia, SC '08 Virginia Beach '08 Camden 1, 2 '08 Washington D.C. '08 Hartford '08
    Boston 1, 2 '08
  • Options
    Why? Im not selling them on Ebay or trying to make a profit. I am just trying to get a poster for a show I was at that I wasn't able to then.
    eh... just think that when you buy multiple posters simply for the purpose of trading for a poster going for alot on ebay its no different than selling that poster on ebay and then buying the poster you want on ebay... just rehashing an old overdone debate though... sorry... hope you find what youre looking for

• Options
    QballQball Posts: 283
    My collection is so good because I have done this with all of the extras I have bought. Selling them is stupid but trading them is the way to go. It's a hobby not a business. You buy baseball card packs to get extras so you can trade them for ones you don't have. Same goes for posters.
  • Options
    Its just lucky for everyone else at the show who wanted one that they did a really large run...so there was enough to go around. :)

Good luck in your search.
    "Rock and roll is something that can't be quantified, sometimes it's not even something you hear, but FEEL!" - Bob Lefsetz
  • Options
    Its just lucky for everyone else at the show who wanted one that they did a really large run...so there was enough to go around. :)

Good luck in your search.
    oh ok... i take back what i said before... i figured these were as limited as usual... if theres tons of them then theres nothing wrong with this at all

im not totally big on any of these posters... ill wait til the show to decide if i want one

• Options
    Dowder5167Dowder5167 Posts: 195
    I have an extra VFC Boston night 2. (Blue phoenix) Sept. 29, 2004. If interested?
  • Options
    I think it was less of "a large run" and more of a "there wasn't 25k people at the venue fighting tooth and nail over them" kinda deal.