Options

If I turn up dead, look to John McAfee

vaggar99vaggar99 San Diego USA Posts: 3,426
probably not good to aggravate a possible murderer with hacking skills.

Comments

• Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Is he the same MacAfee that makes the annoying security software that tries to install with random other programs?
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    Is he the same MacAfee that makes the annoying security software that tries to install with random other programs?
    yes
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    vaggar99 said:
    njnancy said:
    yes
    I've heard that he's an asshole, didn't know that he was accused of killing someone. I watched a short documentary about him living down on an island and his neighbors hate him and he doesn't give a crap.Lots of dogs and dudes with guns. Maybe it was about questions about a murder? Not sure.  Pretty much a POS. Why you messing with a crazy person vaggar? LOL!!
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    vaggar99 said:
    njnancy said:
    yes
    I've heard that he's an asshole, didn't know that he was accused of killing someone. I watched a short documentary about him living down on an island and his neighbors hate him and he doesn't give a crap.Lots of dogs and dudes with guns. Maybe it was about questions about a murder? Not sure.  Pretty much a POS. Why you messing with a crazy person vaggar? LOL!!
    i'm actually quite frightened.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,719
    Vaggar, if you're going to do something dangerous, why not at least make it something fun like...

...free climbing!

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,298
    brianlux said:
    Vaggar, if you're going to do something dangerous, why not at least make it something fun like...

...free climbing!

That’s insane I was watching him he’s unreal.
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    vaggar99 said:
    probably not good to aggravate a possible murderer with hacking skills.

It was nice knowing you...lol
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    brianlux said:

...free climbing!

yeah, i know.  trolling killers not smart.
  • Options
    Jason PJason P Posts: 19,123
    has everyone paid their annual update to Mcafee?