Options

What are you looking at right now?

PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,524
edited April 2019 in All Encompassing Trip
What are you looking at right now? Let's see! Post a photo! :)
With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
Post edited by PJ_Soul on

Comments

• Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    My four year old son, who is telling us about "the camouflage man' who is scaring him in his room.
    We can't see him....because he is camouflaged....

Was just crying but now is calm.  Wants to sleep outside, because the camouflage man can't go there. 

Tough to not ask him if he sees 'the bent neck lady' too.  :lol:

Not sharing a picture of him in this state, though.  :) 
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    The tree right outside my apartment is blossoming. It's on the downside of the process, but still pretty. This is what I'm looking at from my sofa. :)

With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,617
    We have cherry trees popping right now.  Spring carries some pretty sights.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • Options
    We have cherry trees popping right now.  Spring carries some pretty sights.
    Photos please! ;)
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    edited April 2019
    My magnolia tree is in full bloom  - I'll take a picture tomorrow.  My backyard is small and I think we have the only tree on our property for a few blocks at least. 

Looking out the back of my house is always nice - blooming tree, (ignore the 20 condos and people living on top of us) and a shrinking but still pretty view of Manhattan - can see a bit of midtown to the right and Riverside Cathedral and Grant's Tomb is right across. It's kinda neat. 

I'll give pictures.

Right now I'm actually looking at my laptop, my tv and my son when he walks in my room. He gets a thought and decides to share it and it could be anything. I'm used to the randomness, I'm the same way.

Also a pile of dirty laundry. Pretty. No pictures of that. 

You've got a birthday coming up Alli. :smiley:
    Post edited by njnancy on
  • Options
    njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    PJ_Soul said:
    The tree right outside my apartment is blossoming. It's on the downside of the process, but still pretty. This is what I'm looking at from my sofa. :)

That looks very pretty and also peaceful. Nce view!
  • Options
    njnancy said:
    My magnolia tree is in full bloom  - I'll take a picture tomorrow.  My backyard is small and I think we have the only tree on our property for a few blocks at least. 

Looking out the back of my house is always nice - blooming tree, (ignore the 20 condos and people living on top of us) and a shrinking but still pretty view of Manhattan - can see a bit of midtown to the right and Riverside Cathedral and Grant's Tomb is right across. It's kinda neat. 

I'll give pictures.

Right now I'm actually looking at my laptop, my tv and my son when he walks in my room. He gets a thought and decides to share it and it could be anything. I'm used to the randomness, I'm the same way.

Also a pile of dirty laundry. Pretty. No pictures of that. 

You've got a birthday coming up Alli. :smiley:
    A happy almost-bday to you soul sista!!
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    My phone
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    Watching / listening to the great Blind Melon (Soul One) from my comfy big chair.  Give me five minutes and I'll show you two cats trying to get a leg paw up on an early dinner =)