Options

ISO RSD '19 Allman Brothers and Lost in Translation

PaigePaige Posts: 365
Perusing many websites as I can, but if anyone has a hotline to these two RSD albums, I'd love to get it!

Comments

• Options
    PearlybakerPearlybaker Posts: 207
    I think the Allman Brothers release is being released more widespread in the summer - probably won't include poster from RSD but I saw a pre-order on Acoustic Sound website for July.

good luck.
    "Hey, listen asshole, one more fucker throws a fuckin' quarter up here and we're outta here, I'm tellin' ya, FUCKER! What the fuck, you're blowin' it for fuckin' everybody. Hit me with a fuckin' quarter again and, fuck it, I'm outta here. We're all outta here. Fuck you, and if anyone sees someone throw fuckin' change right next to them, you have my permission to beat the fuckin' holy shit outta them."
  • Options
    PaigePaige Posts: 365
    I think the Allman Brothers release is being released more widespread in the summer - probably won't include poster from RSD but I saw a pre-order on Acoustic Sound website for July.

good luck.
    Thanks for the info, I felt much better after hearing it was coming out as a general release. Woulda been nice to have it for RSD, but all I really want are the records. I hadn’t heard of a date or the site, thanks for that!!