Options

Dave Krusen close to playing on AiC "Man in the Box"

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"

Comments

• Options
    NM70698NM70698 Posts: 74
    Sean Kinney has said they were actually working with Greg Gilmore, who was the drummer for Mother Love Bone.  So I think Dave Jerden is slightly confused in his reference to the original pearl jam drummer.  It's discussed in the book Grunge Is Dead: The Oral History of Seattle Rock Music.   I'd be surprised if Krusen had any connection to the Facelift sessions.
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    NM70698 said:
    Sean Kinney has said they were actually working with Greg Gilmore, who was the drummer for Mother Love Bone.  So I think Dave Jerden is slightly confused in his reference to the original pearl jam drummer.  It's discussed in the book Grunge Is Dead: The Oral History of Seattle Rock Music.   I'd be surprised if Krusen had any connection to the Facelift sessions.
    Ok ok. My bad then
    "Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    NM70698NM70698 Posts: 74
    I'm glad you posted the video.  It was very interesting.  
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,933
    NM70698 said:
    I'm glad you posted the video.  It was very interesting.  
    His talk about Man in the box and Black Hole Sun are both super interesting. I asked him if he could get BoB on to talk about a Pearl Jam song. Here's hoping!