Which version of elderly woman did I just hear on the radio, mentioning Poughkeepsie in it?

armyfanarmyfan Posts: 342
As a lifelong New Yorker I just heard this version on the radio in Orange County. Ed mentions the city of Poughkeepsie right in the beginning of it. I’m assuming it’s from a New York area show, but have no idea. Anyone out there have any info? Very curious as I’ve never heard it before, to my knowledge that I’m aware of. They very well could have played it while I was present, as I’ve been know to forget things while possibly not sober. Thanks for any help!

Comments

• pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,430
    armyfan said:
    As a lifelong New Yorker I just heard this version on the radio in Orange County. Ed mentions the city of Poughkeepsie right in the beginning of it. I’m assuming it’s from a New York area show, but have no idea. Anyone out there have any info? Very curious as I’ve never heard it before, to my knowledge that I’m aware of. They very well could have played it while I was present, as I’ve been know to forget things while possibly not sober. Thanks for any help!
    Borgata I ED says "this goes out for anyone from Ithaca, Utica or Poughkeepsie" - not realizing Philly is closer to Atlantic City than NYC is.
  • armyfanarmyfan Posts: 342
    Great! Thanks!
  • ceskaceska Posts: 1,115
    Ed has said that a few times. Buffalo 1996 and at least one of the Albany shows, perhaps 2003.
  • THEBIBLEISTENTHEBIBLEISTEN Posts: 1,873
    edited April 2019
    It’d Albany 2003. I was there. He said that right before going into Small Town. I’m from Utica so hearing Ed say Utica was a big deal. Great show, Baba blew the roof off the place. Blood was great too. Albany 03, I was 8 th row
  • PoncierPoncier Posts: 16,682
    Yeah I was at Albany 03 as well (2nd row) great show.
    This weekend we rock Portland
  • PB11041PB11041 Posts: 2,805
    4th row, Mikes side. Fun show even with Ed nursing the snots.
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652