Flight to Mars 2019 Updated: 2nd show added

SeaSea Earth Posts: 2,903
edited April 2019 in The Porch

2nd Flight to Mars Show Added
News April 12 2019

UPDATE: Flight to Mars has added a 2nd show on Friday, May 10th with Chad Smith and Friends opening! TICKETS are on sale now. 

Flight to Mars, a tribute to UFO featuring Mike McCready, will be returning to the Showbox in Seattle on Saturday, May 11th!

Proceeds from the show will benefit the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America's Camp Oasis, as well as the Jennifer Jaff CareLine for people with IBD.

Opening the show will be Dream Police, a Cheap Trick tribute band created and curated by Chris Friel, Mike's longtime friend and collaborator. Rounding out this band of local mainstays are Friel’s brother Rick, Gary Westlake, Kathy Moore, Sean Bates and Kim Virant.

TICKETS 
Advance: $40 - on sale Friday, April 5th @ 10am PT
Day of Show:
$45

EARLY ENTRY AUCTIONS
Be the first in the door through an exclusive VIP fundraising opportunity through the Wishlist Foundation, a fan-run grassroots nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting Pearl Jam’s charitable goals.

---------------------

Flight to Mars 2019
News April 3 2019

Flight to Mars, a tribute to UFO featuring Mike McCready, will be returning to the Showbox in Seattle on Saturday, May 11th!

Proceeds from the show will benefit the Crohn's and Colitis Foundation of America's Camp Oasis, as well as the Jennifer Jaff Care Line for People with IBD.

Opening the show will be Dream Police, a Cheap Trick tribute band created and curated by Chris Friel, Mike's longtime friend and collaborator. Rounding out this band of local mainstays are Friel’s brother Rick, Gary Westlake, Kathy Moore, Sean Bates and Kim Virant.

TICKETS
Advance: $40 - on sale Friday, April 5th @ 10am PT
Day of Show:
$45

EARLY ENTRY AUCTIONS
Be the first in the door through an exclusive VIP fundraising opportunity through the Wishlist Foundation, a fan-run grassroots nonprofit organization dedicated to supporting Pearl Jam’s charitable goals. 

Photo Credit: Jason Tang, Showbox, 2016

Post edited by Sea on

Comments

• Foxy MopFoxy Mop Posts: 2,812
    Wishlist Foundation is super excited to be offering early entry opportunities again this year. Please stay tuned to this thread for more details!
    Wishlist Foundation

This is my kind of love...
    ♥♥♥
  • apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 184
    I doddled too long and missed out on tix to this. If anyone has a couple extras, I'd love to take them off your hands!
  • apkirklandapkirkland Big Sky Country Posts: 184
    I doddled too long and missed out on tix to this. If anyone has a couple extras, I'd love to take them off your hands!
    Woohoo, second night added, I'm in! Went 2 years ago and had a blast. The Showbox is an incredible venue, I sure hope they can protect it and keep it from being demolished. 
  • demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 87,332

bradklausenI will have my Flight to Mars 2019 posters for sale Thursday June 13th at 10 AM Pacific. 30 on Red Foil and 30 on Black foil. (Unfortunately the black foil copies all have a small crease in the same spot, it’s not huge and not instantly noticeable, but it is there, so I will be selling those for half the price, $20 instead of $40, as they would fall more under a minor dent and scratch). www.artillerydesign.com