OnWis97brianlux 2 votes
Don’t get sick plan
20%
mrussel1PJ_Soul 2 votes

Comments

• Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    We have no plan
    As long as any plan includes includes insurance companies lobbying a limped dicked system of politicians that only care about money over people.  Your system is the fault of politicians on both sides.  Ask your politicians this...”give me the same plan as you politicians”...

your syetem sucks no matter how you slice it...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,281
    edited April 2019
    We never will have a plan
    As long as any plan includes includes insurance companies lobbying a limped dicked system of politicians that only care about money over people.  Your system is the fault of politicians on both sides.  Ask your politicians this...”give me the same plan as you politicians”...

your syetem sucks no matter how you slice it...
    Agreed , thanks for participating 
    Post edited by josevolution on
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    Halifax2TheMaxHalifax2TheMax Posts: 36,575
    Get sick and die.
    09/15/1998 & 09/16/1998, Mansfield, MA; 08/29/00 08/30/00, Mansfield, MA; 07/02/03, 07/03/03, Mansfield, MA; 09/28/04, 09/29/04, Boston, MA; 09/22/05, Halifax, NS; 05/24/06, 05/25/06, Boston, MA; 07/22/06, 07/23/06, Gorge, WA; 06/27/2008, Hartford; 06/28/08, 06/30/08, Mansfield; 08/18/2009, O2, London, UK; 10/30/09, 10/31/09, Philadelphia, PA; 05/15/10, Hartford, CT; 05/17/10, Boston, MA; 05/20/10, 05/21/10, NY, NY; 06/22/10, Dublin, IRE; 06/23/10, Northern Ireland; 09/03/11, 09/04/11, Alpine Valley, WI; 09/11/11, 09/12/11, Toronto, Ont; 09/14/11, Ottawa, Ont; 09/15/11, Hamilton, Ont; 07/02/2012, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/04/2012 & 07/05/2012, Berlin, Germany; 07/07/2012, Stockholm, Sweden; 09/30/2012, Missoula, MT; 07/16/2013, London, Ont; 07/19/2013, Chicago, IL; 10/15/2013 & 10/16/2013, Worcester, MA; 10/21/2013 & 10/22/2013, Philadelphia, PA; 10/25/2013, Hartford, CT; 11/29/2013, Portland, OR; 11/30/2013, Spokane, WA; 12/04/2013, Vancouver, BC; 12/06/2013, Seattle, WA; 10/03/2014, St. Louis. MO; 10/22/2014, Denver, CO; 10/26/2015, New York, NY; 04/23/2016, New Orleans, LA; 04/28/2016 & 04/29/2016, Philadelphia, PA; 05/01/2016 & 05/02/2016, New York, NY; 05/08/2016, Ottawa, Ont.; 05/10/2016 & 05/12/2016, Toronto, Ont.; 08/05/2016 & 08/07/2016, Boston, MA; 08/20/2016 & 08/22/2016, Chicago, IL; 07/01/2018, Prague, Czech Republic; 07/03/2018, Krakow, Poland; 07/05/2018, Berlin, Germany; 09/02/2018 & 09/04/2018, Boston, MA; 09/08/2022, Toronto, Ont; 09/11/2022, New York, NY; 09/14/2022, Camden, NJ; 09/02/2023, St. Paul, MN;

Libtardaplorable©. And proud of it.

Brilliantati©
  • Options
    mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,991
    edited April 2019
    Can't be "don't get sick plan" because thats what it already is.
    Just got 2 bills from about 4 months ago. Was about $800 for an urgent care and $2500 for an ER visit. Both nothing serious. The ER our 2 year old woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breathe so of course we rush him to the ER, but was just croup. I think he saw the doctor for about 5 minutes, gave him a prescription and bills us for $2500.
    Keep in mind that's after paying over $1000/month in premiums.
    Anything will be better than what we have now for us.

But if Trump designs it, it will definitely be called "The greatest healthplan there ever was and everyone loves it."
    Post edited by mace1229 on
  • Options
    dignindignin Posts: 9,303
    mace1229 said:
    Can't be "don't get sick plan" because thats what it already is.
    Just got 2 bills from about 4 months ago. Was about $800 for an urgent care and $2500 for an ER visit. Both nothing serious. The ER our 2 year old woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't breathe so of course we rush him to the ER, but was just croup. I think he saw the doctor for about 5 minutes, gave him a prescription and bills us for $2500.
    Keep in mind that's after paying over $1000/month in premiums.
    Anything will be better than what we have now for us.

But if Trump designs it, it will definitely be called "The greatest healthplan there ever was and everyone loves it."
    Jesus. That is barbaric.

I know my family would be bankrupt after our past two years of adventures if we lived in the states.
  • Options
    We have no plan
    I thought Obama care was the greatest thing since sliced bread?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    If you're the CEO of an insurance company it is.
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822
    “Just realized we have no plan” 
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf
  • Options
    We have no plan
    His wife and son, wary about the cost and hassle of going to an American hospital and getting Fernand’s body repatriated, decided to just keep driving to their Ormstown home, in Quebec’s Montérégie region.

A family from Quebec drove home from Florida with a body in the backseat

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/a-family-from-quebec-drove-home-from-florida-with-a-dead-body-in-the-backseat

This how bad US healthcare is...people driving back to Quebec with dead family members...wtf
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    We have no plan
    mace1229 said:
    If you're the CEO of an insurance company it is.
    Insurance companies shouldn't be involved when it comes to at least basic healthcare...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    His wife and son, wary about the cost and hassle of going to an American hospital and getting Fernand’s body repatriated, decided to just keep driving to their Ormstown home, in Quebec’s Montérégie region.

https://nationalpost.com/news/canada/a-family-from-quebec-drove-home-from-florida-with-a-dead-body-in-the-backseat

This how bad US healthcare is...people driving back to Quebec with dead family members...wtf
    Does any health coverage cover after-death costs? I always assumed that had nothing to do with health insurance. Its like expected them to cover the cost of a casket. 
  • Options
    We have no plan
    mace1229 said:

Does any health coverage cover after-death costs? I always assumed that had nothing to do with health insurance. Its like expected them to cover the cost of a casket. 
    I assume life insurance covers all after death cost (if you have life insurance)...when it comes to Quebec, sometimes it's just best to laugh. 
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    AnnafalkAnnafalk Sweden Posts: 4,004
    Have more children?
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    Take care yourselves plan
    America First.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,672
    Probably "take care of yourself plan".  When it comes to good, basic preventative health measures, taking care of one's self, having a good diet, getting exercise, all of that is something each person can do to have better health.  But what about the rest?  I had my once in a long while general physical recently and thought most of the blood work done in the lab was covered by medicare.  And then the bill showed up.  Medicare covered something like $1.28  The rest is out of pocket.  This will only get worse under the GOP.
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    We have no plan
    LMFAO...if I had to pay what Mace was paying I'd be royally screwed.  Screwed is screwed, does not matter.  Sounds like there is no need to replace Obamacare...enjoy.

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,512
    edited April 2019
    Don’t get sick plan
    LMFAO...if I had to pay what Mace was paying I'd be royally screwed.  Screwed is screwed, does not matter.  Sounds like there is no need to replace Obamacare...enjoy.

It's absolute insanity. It never fails to amaze me that Americans aren't out rioting in the streets daily demanding that their government introduce universal health care.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    We have no plan
    PJ_Soul said:

It's absolute insanity. It never fails to amaze me that Americans aren't out rioting in the streets daily demanding that their government introduce universal health care.
    I couldn't agree more.  And I mean it, I would be totally screwed if not for at least my basic health care needs met.  But, I honestly feel no PM will ever see us without at least basic health care...I want healthcare in Canada expanded to include dental and prescriptions...at least meet the basic dental needs.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    We have no plan

Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

Well like 50 million voted for the candidate that ran on getting healthcare for everyone and folks with pre existing conditions no problem ..
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,512
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    what dreamswhat dreams Posts: 1,758
    brianlux said:
    Probably "take care of yourself plan".  When it comes to good, basic preventative health measures, taking care of one's self, having a good diet, getting exercise, all of that is something each person can do to have better health.  But what about the rest?  I had my once in a long while general physical recently and thought most of the blood work done in the lab was covered by medicare.  And then the bill showed up.  Medicare covered something like $1.28  The rest is out of pocket.  This will only get worse under the GOP.
    Exactly why I have no interest in Medicare for All. Medicare sucks. I've been caring for my mom for several years now, and Medicare doesn't cover jack. Now, if you're dying, they'll pay for your hospital care. That's about it. You have to be near death for Medicare to cover anything.
  • Options
    stuckinlinestuckinline Posts: 3,357
    We never had a plan
    Unaffordable Care Act

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,674
    shareholders dividend plan
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,672
    brianlux said:
    Exactly why I have no interest in Medicare for All. Medicare sucks. I've been caring for my mom for several years now, and Medicare doesn't cover jack. Now, if you're dying, they'll pay for your hospital care. That's about it. You have to be near death for Medicare to cover anything.
    Oh now you tell me that after spending the afternoon getting a heart stress test and electrocardiogram, lol.

The good news is, if these test all come out well I'll figure I'm in good enough shape to not need to go see a doctor for at least a couple of years.  It's getting too expensive!

So, what is the alternative to Medicare for All?
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    brianlux said:
    brianlux said:
    Oh now you tell me that after spending the afternoon getting a heart stress test and electrocardiogram, lol.

The good news is, if these test all come out well I'll figure I'm in good enough shape to not need to go see a doctor for at least a couple of years.  It's getting too expensive!

So, what is the alternative to Medicare for All?
    Not sure I’m trying to get my mother onto Medicaid do I can get some help for her at home ..
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    I have a name idea......

https://youtu.be/FcoUvu0mGog
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
  • Options
    Go BeaversGo Beavers Posts: 8,609
    “You’re going to die anyway” plan
  • Options
    oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,822