Charlotte 2013 - Live On 4 Legs

Next show we're covering for the podcast is a recent LB tour show from 2013 from Charlotte. If you guys attended the show, looking for some good stories or a little summary of what you thought about the set. Feel free to leave a comment here or hit up the email address for the show at liveon4legspodcast@gmail.com

Also, just curious to see what everyone thinks here... This will be episode #30 and mark 6 months of doing this. For those of you who've been listening that haven't reached out to us, how are you enjoying the show? Do you listen to it on a weekly basis or just for shows that you find interesting or ones you attended? Are the episodes too difficult to get through due to time? What else would you like to see us cover at some point?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.
Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com

Comments

• CarryTheZeroCarryTheZero Posts: 2,821
    Great show! Had a blast hearing Bee Girl the first time and a debut of Getaway! Good energy on the floor and spent a lot of time running around chasing that Munk poster (always missed it) prior to the start time. Watchtower and Real Me were nice surprises!
  • rummyrummy Posts: 4,436
    edited April 2019
    This show has my "go to" version of "Do The Evolution" from that tour. The song was performed splendidly that night.
  • paylingpayling Posts: 339
    Went to 8 shows in 2013 (inc Wrigley) - Charlottesville & Baltimore were the best of the bunch
    PA
  • NDJeff7NDJeff7 Posts: 213
    Very solid show and the only one I got to on the 2013 tour. This is a random highlight, but the part of the show that I always remember is how LOUD the crowd was singing during Not For You.
  • DW139059DW139059 Posts: 353
    First time seeing Pearl Jam in 10 years.  Last played Char in '03 (ironically, I went to Raleigh in '03 and passed on Charlotte, the idea of multiple shows in a tour had not dawned on me yet... d'oh!).  I didnt get there overly early, I tried for a hornet poster once inside, but they ran out while I was in line. I didnt have a 10c seat, but I had a decent seat, lower bowl, couple sections down from stage, Mike side.  First public encounter with someone vaping in public was dude next to me.  Stoked for the live debut of Getaway, and they played Infallible, my other fav from LB.  Fair amount of baseball talk, I think Red Sox were winning World Series that night (couldnt care less about baseball, but I have friends who pay attention).  Second time hearing The Real Me in Charlotte!  Loved not getting Yellow Ledbetter as a closer, All Along The Watchtower played with house lights on.  Interesting to me, I was also in that arena on Oct 30 a year before, seeing Rush...
    Charlotte '96
    Raleigh '03
    Charlotte '13
    Cincinnati '14
    Greenville '16, Columbia '16
    Nashville '22
  • Sobelberg8Sobelberg8 Posts: 971
    This one is out, listen to it here:
    Hi, I host a Pearl Jam Podcast. We go back to some of the classic shows in their history and break down the entire setlist front to back. From historic perspective, to performances, to setlist construction, to fan stories. We do our best to capture the magic that is their live act and help you relive those memories, or if you weren't there, maybe turn you on to a show you've never heard before.

Live On 4 Legs can be found on Apple Podcast, Spotify and any other major podcast platform. But please support our website and check out the episodes archived there. Oh, and the Concertpedia as well (for you Five Horizons and Two Feet Thick fans, we've picked up where they've left off)

http://liveon4legs.com