Options

Anyone know a good way to build an app?

I’m looking to build an app to promote small business in my town. I want to have a community calendar where events can be submitted, an interactive map to store business locations and have their info pop up, as well as a newsfeed to whatever I post to the social media accounts. Is that something that I could do on my own? I don’t have the resources to really pay for something fancy. 

Comments

• Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,691
    edited March 2019
      https://www.codementor.io/codementorteam/how-to-build-app-from-scratch-beginner-programmer-7z0atq56w
    searched app programming tutorials. this was 3rd behind 2 for microsoft....
    Post edited by mickeyrat on
    _____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    ledveddermanledvedderman Posts: 7,755
    Awesome! I’m going to check that out! I did some google research and it was just overwhelming as hell. Really appreciate this.