Options

Poachers kill hibernating mother bear and ‘shrieking’ cubs at point-blank range in horrific video...

Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
edited March 2019 in A Moving Train
Poachers kill hibernating mother bear and ‘shrieking’ cubs at point-blank range in horrific video

https://globalnews.ca/news/5106942/poachers-kill-hibernating-mother-bear-cubs-video/?utm_source=GlobalNational&utm_medium=Facebook&fbclid=IwAR05X8oSixhm4qq_3BUDilTPtHG_zkfr1kCU_1Z4izPXLZG3XKoXU8hxxME

These fuckers should be strung up buck fuckin naked and have honey smeared on them and left in Grizzly country hanging by a tree... 
Give Peas A Chance…

Comments

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,515
    edited March 2019
    This happened ages ago, and it was all over the news back then, and again more recently when they were sentenced. I do wish they'd received bigger punishments obviously. That's not nearly enough for either one of them. Hopefully the exposure has permanently ruined their lives after the punishments are over too.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    OnWis97OnWis97 St. Paul, MN Posts: 4,822
    There is no way I am watching that video.
    1995 Milwaukee     1998 Alpine, Alpine     2003 Albany, Boston, Boston, Boston     2004 Boston, Boston     2006 Hartford, St. Paul (Petty), St. Paul (Petty)     2011 Alpine, Alpine     
    2013 Wrigley     2014 St. Paul     2016 Fenway, Fenway, Wrigley, Wrigley     2018 Missoula, Wrigley, Wrigley     2021 Asbury Park     2022 St Louis     2023 Austin, Austin
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    This happened ages ago, and it was all over the news back then, and again more recently when they were sentenced. I do wish they'd received bigger punishments obviously. That's not nearly enough for either one of them. Hopefully the exposure has permanently ruined their lives after the punishments are over too.
    I doubt it will ruin there lives...poachers are evil.  And sentences for poaching should carry mandatory 25 years or more.  The fucking bear was hibernating and could not even defend itself...I have no problem sending assholes to jail for decades who victimize the vulnerable in our society, this includes the assholes that prey on seniors.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    I doubt it will ruin there lives...poachers are evil.  And sentences for poaching should carry mandatory 25 years or more.  The fucking bear was hibernating and could not even defend itself...I have no problem sending assholes to jail for decades who victimize the vulnerable in our society, this includes the assholes that prey on seniors.
    Well, who knows. Maybe people will spit on them while walking down the street and stuff like that, lol. Ostracized from their community for what they did. One can only hope. I also have no problem for sentences for this to be comparable to if the victims were human. Same for any kind of animal abuse.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,284
    They are despicable humans I’d def flip them 🖕🏽...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Well, who knows. Maybe people will spit on them while walking down the street and stuff like that, lol. Ostracized from their community for what they did. One can only hope. I also have no problem for sentences for this to be comparable to if the victims were human. Same for any kind of animal abuse.
    You and I feel the same way about animal abuse...I have a dog named remi.  You?
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    They are despicable humans I’d def flip them 🖕🏽...
    I agree
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Just so everyone is clear.  I have no problem with legal hunters.  As someone who eats meat...I can't justify telling a hunter he cannot harvest his own meat, as long as it's done legally.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    A cat named Sid. :) I can't have a dog right now, but when I retire I definitely will.
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,841
    I 've hunted for over 30 years and I can say without hesitation that the hunters in the article are complete pieces of shit.  A nice jail sentence and a lifetime ban from hunting would be the proper punishment imo.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    my2handsmy2hands Posts: 17,117
    OnWis97 said:

• Options
    edited March 2019
    OnWis97 said:
    Me neither. The written description of what happened was more than enough for me.
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,683
    Wish Ghost Dog had been there.

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 28,284
    mcgruff10 said:
    I 've hunted for over 30 years and I can say without hesitation that the hunters in the article are complete pieces of shit.  A nice jail sentence and a lifetime ban from hunting would be the proper punishment imo.  
    Yes .
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    A cat named Sid. :) I can't have a dog right now, but when I retire I definitely will.
    I like the name.  Yes, dogs are more work, less independent...
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    mcgruff10 said:
    I know plenty of hunters.  They would be appalled as well.
    Give Peas A Chance…
  • Options
    Spiritual_ChaosSpiritual_Chaos Posts: 28,942
    Fuck people. 

And fuck anyone going out murdering living creatures for their own enjoyment. Degrees in hell.

"Mostly I think that people react sensitively because they know you’ve got a point"
  • Options
    rhanishanerhanishane NSW Australia Posts: 505
    I watched the video. Nothing more than dead shit humans... disgusted and sad for mother bear and her cubs. Sick humans these two.
  • Options
    PJPOWERPJPOWER In Yo Face Posts: 6,499
    mcgruff10 said:
    I know plenty of hunters.  They would be appalled as well.
    Yes, this is totally unethical and any real hunters out there would call for the most severe punishment for this kind of shit.