Woodstock 50 Lineup Revealed

Comments

• josevolutionjosevolution Posts: 21,877
    By the 3rd day these events just become a shit show , that’s what happened for the last one the portal potty’s were full and just left to overflow down that giant hill , a stream of piss & crap ..never again for me !
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 25,518
    By the 3rd day these events just become a shit show , that’s what happened for the last one the portal potty’s were full and just left to overflow down that giant hill , a stream of piss & crap ..never again for me !

this lineup is mostly a stream of piss and crap :wink:
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Wobbie said:

this lineup is mostly a stream of piss and crap :wink:
    Yeah it’s a weak lineup not worth it for me at all..
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 4,738
    i would go just to see mayer's new band play one more saturday night. just saying...
  • Ledbetterman10Ledbetterman10 Posts: 11,650
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
    http://wegotshit.blogspot.com
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 9,157
    Onsale was postponed due to the lack of some sort of required permits.
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 14,598
    FEST CANCELED!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
    Well Michael Lang, go crawl back into your hole. 
    2000: Camden 1, 2003: Philly, State College, Camden 1, MSG 2, Hershey, 2004: Reading, 2005: Philly, 2006: Camden 1, 2, East Rutherford 1, 2007: Lollapalooza, 2008: Camden 1, Washington D.C., MSG 1, 2, 2009: Philly 1, 2, 3, 4, 2010: Bristol, MSG 2, 2011: PJ20 1, 2, 2012: Made In America, 2013: Brooklyn 2, Philly 2, 2014: Denver, 2015: Global Citizen Festival, 2016: Philly 2, Fenway 1, 2018: Fenway 1, 2

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, ILPosts: 4,928
    Woodstock's 50th anniversary festival reportedly cancelled by funding agency, but according to festival organizers it might not be - https://bit.ly/2J3JHAr 

Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 21,075
    Too big of an event in the middle of nowhere to have that lackluster of a lineup.
  • given2fly23given2fly23 Evanston, ILPosts: 4,928
    Woodstock 50, however, shared the following statement with the local Poughkeepsie Journal: “Woodstock 50 vehemently denies the festival’s cancellation and legal remedy will (be) sought.”
    Found: Soundgarden Hyde Park DVD (Thank you for the gift!)
    Posters for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/117469/posters-for-sale
    T-Shirts for Sale: http://community.pearljam.com/discussion/149289/pj-t-shirt-trade-or-sale
    "We don’t believe the production of the festival can be executed as an event worthy of the Woodstock brand name"

I can't help but laugh at this. The all-mighty Woodstock brand name. Newsflash: Fred Durst is more synonymous with the name "Woodstock" than Janis Joplin is. Who cares what's "worthy" or not.

I think it's just a matter that they are only being allowed 75,000 people, and they won't make enough money from that. 

Pearl Jam bootlegs:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 47,917
    So it's NOT cancelled??? So weird.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Daron OshayDaron Oshay Middletown, NJPosts: 2,262
    PJ_Soul said:
    Total shitshow. Death to all festivals.
    PJ_Soul said:
    Total shitshow. Death to all festivals.
    lol yeah 
    Keep ACL, Jazz fest, Coachella and Firefly.
    Yeah you can keep them , just give me the small venues shows ..
    Yeah you can keep them , just give me the small venues shows ..
    HA!  You'd have a blast Jose.
  • helplessdancerhelplessdancer Posts: 4,738
    + any festival in telluride    ;)
    the ride and the incredible bluegrass festival are killer festivals
  • jerparker20jerparker20 St. Paul, MNPosts: 1,646
    Coachella... Yuck.
    Coachella... Yuck.
    Without that venue you would never have gotten this...

• jazzbo26jazzbo26 Framingham, MAPosts: 560
    Coachella... Yuck.

Without this, there would be no Coachella. Nothing quite like being 19 in a field for Baba! Ahh to be young and dumb again.
    Coachella... Yuck.

Not saying “Yuck” to the venue, but “Yuck” to the douchy, look at me, excess-fest that Coachella has become.

My in-laws place is less than 20 minutes from the Empire Polo Fields. There is zero chance I would ever attend. Mainly because I’m in my 40s, and everything about it is beyond me. The music, trendy material excess, nonstop selfies... I’ll just stop now and go yell at the clouds.
    Coachella... Yuck.

Not saying “Yuck” to the venue, but “Yuck” to the douchy, look at me, excess-fest that Coachella has become.

My in-laws place is less than 20 minutes from the Empire Polo Fields. There is zero chance I would ever attend. Mainly because I’m in my 40s, and everything about it is beyond me. The music, trendy material excess, nonstop selfies... I’ll just stop now and go yell at the clouds.
    lol
    Also Coachella seems like a great place if you love herpes....

https://www.newsweek.com/coachella-herpes-outbreak-std-increase-patients-1405857
  • pjl44pjl44 Posts: 4,106
    Also Coachella seems like a great place if you love herpes....

https://www.newsweek.com/coachella-herpes-outbreak-std-increase-patients-1405857
    I'm married now, but in the past "so much sex that there is an STD panic" would definitely be a check in the plus column.
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 47,917
    Coachella... Yuck.

Most recently wasn't Coachella capped off by Ariana Grande with a surprise appearance of a lip-syncing Justin Bieber? It sounds like just another shitty festival to me now, and not because I'm too old to appreciate newer artists, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
    PJ_Soul said:
    Coachella... Yuck.

Most recently wasn't Coachella capped off by Ariana Grande with a surprise appearance of a lip-syncing Justin Bieber? It sounds like just another shitty festival to me now, and not because I'm too old to appreciate newer artists, lol.
    Nothing wrong w that.  If you want lip synching you can watch the video.

I want to see it done live.
    Image result for ill do it live gif