Throw me that tambo....

CridderCridder Posts: 165

Comments

• F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    :lol:
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Be better if the kid could stand on top of your head to better obstruct the view from behind.
  • 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    They also have an adult version for when you need to carry your wasted, surly #evenbro out of the venue. 
    www.cluthelee.com
  • crookedcrosscrookedcross Right Near Da Beach, Boiii Posts: 1,417
    For that asswipe who buys tickets to the pit of every concert and acts like he/she is entitled to be in front of everyone who's taller.
  • tempo_n_groovetempo_n_groove Posts: 38,847
    OMG... Please buy a Reserved seating ticket...
  • mace1229mace1229 Posts: 8,956
    Why are they both naked?
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    mace1229 said:
    Why are they both naked?
    because it's an R. Kelly or Michael Jackson show?  too soon????
  • JammalamboJammalambo Posts: 1,321
    edited March 2019
    mace1229 said:
    Why are they both naked?
    and they also both need to get some sun. and that kid is a psycho, he beheaded his own father just to get a better view.
    Post edited by Jammalambo on
  • HesCalledDyerHesCalledDyer Maryland Posts: 16,416
    mace1229 said:
    Why are they both naked?
    and they also both need to get some sun. and that kid is a psycho, he beheaded his own father just to get a better view.
    If you want that tambo, ya gotta make sacrifices!
    mace1229 said:
    Why are they both naked?
    No you don't.  Just wait until the end of the show and push your way up like most people do, lol.

I still remember this little kid at MSG came out of nowhere SCREAMING at the top of his lungs waving his hands when Vedder walked over to Stones end "HEY EDDIE VEDDER, HEY EDDIE VEDDER!" Over and over...

A few minutes later that kid was second row and got a tambo thrown to him.

The kid was 8.
    mace1229 said:
    Why are they both naked?
    No you don't.  Just wait until the end of the show and push your way up like most people do, lol.

I still remember this little kid at MSG came out of nowhere SCREAMING at the top of his lungs waving his hands when Vedder walked over to Stones end "HEY EDDIE VEDDER, HEY EDDIE VEDDER!" Over and over...

The kid was 8.
    People using their kids as pawns at concerts to get tambourines is pretty damn sad.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    mace1229 said:
    Why are they both naked?

The kid was 8.
    People using their kids as pawns at concerts to get tambourines is pretty damn sad.
    My 4 kids cost me a fortune. The least they could do is snag me a tambourine. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    My daughter is 8" taller than me. I would be the kid on the back. :lol:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    edited March 2019
    on2legs said:
    mace1229 said:
    Why are they both naked?

The kid was 8.
    How many tambourines could we get if we spread our nine kids across GA?

Post edited by mcgruff10 on
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    mace1229 said:
    Why are they both naked?

The kid was 8.
    Not sure this kid was a prop but, at 8 I wasn't screaming at no damn rock singer.
  • on2legson2legs Standing in the Jersey rain… Posts: 14,374
    mcgruff10 said:
    on2legs said:
    mace1229 said:
    Why are they both naked?

The kid was 8.
    How many tambourines could we get if we spread our nine kids across GA?

All of them! 
    1996: Randall's Island 2  1998: East Rutherford | MSG 1 & 2  2000: Cincinnati | Columbus | Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3 | Boston 1 | Camden 1 & 2 2003: Philadelphia | Uniondale | MSG 1 & 2 | Holmdel  2005: Atlantic City 1  2006: Camden 1 | East Rutherford 1 & 2 2008: Camden 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Newark (EV)  2009: Philadelphia 1, 2 & 4  2010: Newark | MSG 1 & 2  2011: Toronto 1  2013: Wrigley Field | Brooklyn 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore  2015: Central Park  2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2 | MSG 1 & 2 | Fenway Park 2 | MSG (TOTD)  2017: Brooklyn (RnR HOF)  2020: MSG | Asbury Park  2021: Asbury Park  2022: MSG | Camden | Nashville  2024: MSG 1 & 2 | Philadelphia 1 & 2 | Baltimore

• LoujoeLoujoe Posts: 7,595
    hard for an average dude to get one.
    Maybe next time if they decide to tour again I'm bringing a cabbage patch kid. It would be hard to tell its fake from the stage.
  • sheckyshecky San Francisco Posts: 1,440

• mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 782
    shecky said:

Are those people even real?  I feel like they were hired from a talent agency to represent a wholesome Pearl Jam family.  Mom just got out of cross-fit and dad's got one of those cameras we used to use in 'art class'
  • deadendpdeadendp Northeast Ohio Posts: 10,434
    I still think that’s Skyler White. 
    :rofl:
    2014: Cincinnati
    2016: Lexington and Wrigley 1
  • 100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,449
    mdgsolo said:
    shecky said:

Are those people even real?  I feel like they were hired from a talent agency to represent a wholesome Pearl Jam family.  Mom just got out of cross-fit and dad's got one of those cameras we used to use in 'art class'
    They’re real - they were sitting lower bowl next to the stage and Ed tossed ‘em over.
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,739
    100 Pacer said:
    mdgsolo said:
    shecky said:

They’re real - they were sitting lower bowl next to the stage and Ed tossed ‘em over.
    What show was that?  I am almost positive  i was there.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
    Isn't Dad's camera a cell phone?
    A friend used some software to superimpose other friends' faces onto that pic when it first came out.  Wish I still had those.  Funny as shit.
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    mdgsolo said:
    shecky said:

There's a Toronto Maple Leafs logo on the facade but also an American flag hanging.  Do Canadian NHL teams display US flags in the building?  It would kinda make sense.  :pensive:

• JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    mcgruff10 said:
    100 Pacer said:
    mdgsolo said:
    shecky said:

There's a Toronto Maple Leafs logo on the facade but also an American flag hanging.  Do Canadian NHL teams display US flags in the building?  It would kinda make sense.  :pensive:
    Yes - for both anthems.

• JbarkerJbarker Alberta Posts: 557
    Im seeing more Marg Helgenberger...