Options

Klausen Rare 1/1 Borgota Poster

https://community.pearljam.com/discussion/279011/rarest-poster-borgata-variant#latest

Can a few of you poster people, please join the discussion here.

Thanks

Comments

• Options
    The guy has been trying to sell his collection at hugely overestimated prices for a couple of years, with some very dubious claims about how many exist and some very worrying pictures of how his collection is stored/looked after.
  • Options
    The guy has been trying to sell his collection at hugely overestimated prices for a couple of years, with some very dubious claims about how many exist and some very worrying pictures of how his collection is stored/looked after.
    Cmon over and join the convo!
  • Options
    I heckled him on ebay b/c I thought he was joking about the one price he had up... some $10k or something.  And he wrote me back this isn't the show version.  I said yeah duh.  No one's paying that.  He continued to email me thru ebay for several weeks telling me how great it was and how I needed it
  • Options
    So Brad sold a few 1/1 's on Ebay for the printing company he was working with at the time he sold TWO Borgata each with a different color scheme and two of the Camden 2008 also both with different color schemes. I have the other Borgata 1/1 and I paid about $450 for it. The other guy paid around 500 for it if memory serves me right
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    This one is hanging in my man cave 
    There's alot to be said for Nowhere
  • Options
    HollisBrownHollisBrown Posts: 4,316
    This one is hanging in my man cave 
    Nice. Thanks for sharing 
    TRANSPLANTS SAVE LIVES
    www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
  • Options
    JP218404JP218404 NJ Posts: 1,374
    I’ve lost out on several auctions for this one. Normal show one of course. Last ones went for like 130-150 bucks.   

A couple folks have em but they were very faded. 

If anyone looking to dish one PM me. Red/ pink don’t care.  Was at the shows and been wanting it. 
    Marquee 91
    Wetlands 91
    CBGB 91
    Roseland 91
    and many, many more