I'm reading too much...

KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stagePosts: 989
into the latest Tweet.

Anyone else?
I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine. I am mine.
«1

Comments

  • JadlerJadler Posts: 30
    I think it means a song or maybe an album is near completion???  :i_dunno:
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 46,807
    What's the Tweet?
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mdgsolomdgsolo Posts: 551
    edited February 13
    Ed finally typed up a notice to cancel his AOL account
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 46,807
    ^^ If so, yeah, that probably means something (if it's just random and meaningless then whoever is tweeting for PJ has to get a clue, lol) ... Like perhaps that they are gearing up to record or write or something.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, ILPosts: 2,939
    Stop doing this
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
  • PJNBPJNB New BrunswickPosts: 4,573
    I think it is a sign that I will get Parting Ways played at the next show I am at and Writers Block will follow. 
    PJ
    2013 Worcester 1 & 2
    2016 Quebec, Toronto 2, Fenway 1&2, Wrigley 2
    2018 Prague, Krakow, Berlin, Seattle 2, Wrigley 2, Fenway 1&2 

    EV
    2017 Firenze, Taormina 1 & 2
  • JbarkerJbarker AlbertaPosts: 528
    edited February 13

    Caption this? Okay.

    "I, Eddie Vedder, do officially tender my resignation..."

    Post edited by Jbarker on
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 3,212
    He got a new MacBook and is about to smash his typewriter? 
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 7,892
    That’s a way old clip. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2
    1998: East Rutherford, MSG 1 & 2
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus, Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3, Boston 1, Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia, Uniondale, MSG 1 & 2, Holmdel
    2005: Atlantic City 1
    2006: Camden 1, East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Newark(EV)
    2009: Philadelphia 1, 2, & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field, Brooklyn 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Baltimore
    2015: Central Park
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway Park 2, MSG(TOTD)
    2017: Brooklyn(RnRHOF)
  • PB11041PB11041 EarthPosts: 1,306
    PJNB said:
    I think it is a sign that I will get Parting Ways played at the next show I am at and Writers Block will follow. 
    Image result for massive clap gif
    His eminence has yet to show. 
    http://www.hi5sports.org/ (Sports Program for Kids with Disabilities)
    http://www.livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=3652
    1996 - 9/21, 9/28, 9/29
    1998 - 5/1, 8/22, 8/25, 8/26, 8/28, 9/8, 9/10, 9/11
    1999 - 10/30, 10/31 (left early due to flight grrr)
    2000 - 4/12, 8/4, 8/6, 8/23, 8/24, 8/25, 8/27
    2003 - 4/28, 4/29, 5/3, 6/29, 7/5, 7/6, 7/8, 7/9, 7/14
    2005 - 9/15, 9/16
    2006 - 5/12
    2008 - 6/25
    2013 - 7/16
    2016 - 4/29, 8/7
    2018 - 9/4

  • mfc2006mfc2006 PDX--->KCPosts: 31,640
    on2legs said:
    That’s a way old clip. 
    From Lightning Bolt promos.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 46,807
    on2legs said:
    That’s a way old clip. 
    I think everyone probably knows that. The timing of this particular gif should have some meaning though, unless they are purposefully fucking with us, which is entirely possible.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 18,607
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    That’s a way old clip. 
    I think everyone probably knows that. The timing of this particular gif should have some meaning though, unless they are purposefully fucking with us, which is entirely possible.
    This band definitely enjoys fucking with us.
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • NewJPageNewJPage Posts: 2,690
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    That’s a way old clip. 
    I think everyone probably knows that. The timing of this particular gif should have some meaning though, unless they are purposefully fucking with us, which is entirely possible.
    People say the same thing about tweets of crowd shots though too..."oh tour announcement must be coming!"

    It's nothing, just something whoever they outsource social media to posts to drum up interest. It worked!
    6/26/98, 8/17/00, 10/8/00, 12/8/02, 12/9/02, 4/25/03, 5/28/03, 6/1/03, 6/3/03, 6/5/03, 6/6/03, 6/12/03, 6/13/03, 6/15/03, 6/18/03, 6/21/03, 6/22/03, 7/12/03, 7/14/03, 10/3/04, 10/5/04, 9/9/05, 9/11/05, 9/16/05, 5/16/06, 5/17/06, 5/19/06, 6/30/06, 7/23/06, 8/5/07, 6/30/08, 8/23/09, 8/24/09, 5/4/10, 5/7/10, 9/3/11, 9/4/11, 10/11/13, 10/17/14, 8/20/16
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 46,807
    edited February 13
    NewJPage said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    That’s a way old clip. 
    I think everyone probably knows that. The timing of this particular gif should have some meaning though, unless they are purposefully fucking with us, which is entirely possible.
    People say the same thing about tweets of crowd shots though too..."oh tour announcement must be coming!"

    It's nothing, just something whoever they outsource social media to posts to drum up interest. It worked!
    Yeah, I'm not generally one to read into random tweets. But I personally think this particular gif has a lot more specific meaning than some random crowd shot or whatever. There is a dedicated message behind this gif/vid and there always has been. I think that, unless they have the most clueless social media person ever sending out their tweets, this was a deliberate choice, either as a message or as a "haha, suckers".
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • bbiggsbbiggs Posts: 3,212
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    That’s a way old clip. 
    I think everyone probably knows that. The timing of this particular gif should have some meaning though, unless they are purposefully fucking with us, which is entirely possible.
    Change “entirely possible” to “entirely probable.” 
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 7,892
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    That’s a way old clip. 
    I think everyone probably knows that. The timing of this particular gif should have some meaning though, unless they are purposefully fucking with us, which is entirely possible.
    I wasn’t stating it to inform people of the fact that it’s old.  I was stating that it means nothing because it’s old.  I doubt the band would recycle that clip for a brand new mega announcement.  Pretty sure they would come up with something new.  
    1996: Randall's Island 2
    1998: East Rutherford, MSG 1 & 2
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus, Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3, Boston 1, Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia, Uniondale, MSG 1 & 2, Holmdel
    2005: Atlantic City 1
    2006: Camden 1, East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Newark(EV)
    2009: Philadelphia 1, 2, & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field, Brooklyn 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Baltimore
    2015: Central Park
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway Park 2, MSG(TOTD)
    2017: Brooklyn(RnRHOF)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 46,807
    edited February 13
    on2legs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    That’s a way old clip. 
    I think everyone probably knows that. The timing of this particular gif should have some meaning though, unless they are purposefully fucking with us, which is entirely possible.
    I wasn’t stating it to inform people of the fact that it’s old.  I was stating that it means nothing because it’s old.  I doubt the band would recycle that clip for a brand new mega announcement.  Pretty sure they would come up with something new.  
    Oh, I think the chances of it meaning something increase because it's old, lol. I don't really expect that they are in a place to be creating anything new like this at the moment. Old stuff is all they've got right now.
    At the end of the day though.... EVERY tweet should actually have meaning, or be clear in not having any (i.e. just a random link to a youtube vid or whatever). If there are any that don't, then PJ should rethink who their social media person is, or pay them more or something.
    Post edited by PJ_Soul on
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • JOEJOEJOEJOEJOEJOE Posts: 9,067
    Looks like Ed is perusing the archives!
  • hihobibohihobibo Tampa, FLPosts: 305
    They finished Deep magazine. 
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 7,892
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    That’s a way old clip. 
    I think everyone probably knows that. The timing of this particular gif should have some meaning though, unless they are purposefully fucking with us, which is entirely possible.
    I wasn’t stating it to inform people of the fact that it’s old.  I was stating that it means nothing because it’s old.  I doubt the band would recycle that clip for a brand new mega announcement.  Pretty sure they would come up with something new.  
    Oh, I think the chances of it meaning something increase because it's old, lol. I don't really expect that they are in a place to be creating anything new like this at the moment. Old stuff is all they've got right now.
    At the end of the day though.... EVERY tweet should actually have meaning, or be clear in not having any (i.e. just a random link to a youtube vid or whatever). If there are any that don't, then PJ should rethink who their social media person is, or pay them more or something.
    The recent history of that account seems to be that they are just recycling a lot of old stuff. 
    1996: Randall's Island 2
    1998: East Rutherford, MSG 1 & 2
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus, Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3, Boston 1, Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia, Uniondale, MSG 1 & 2, Holmdel
    2005: Atlantic City 1
    2006: Camden 1, East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Newark(EV)
    2009: Philadelphia 1, 2, & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field, Brooklyn 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Baltimore
    2015: Central Park
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway Park 2, MSG(TOTD)
    2017: Brooklyn(RnRHOF)
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 18,607
    edited February 13
    Maybe Ed is making a new album featuring the recorder
    Instead of the uke.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • on2legson2legs The Jersey ShorePosts: 7,892
    mcgruff10 said:
    Maybe Ed is making a new album featuring the recorder
    Instead of the uke.  
    Please no... my third grader is driving me crazy right now with the recorder they sent her home from school with! =)
    1996: Randall's Island 2
    1998: East Rutherford, MSG 1 & 2
    2000: Cincinnati, Columbus, Jones Beach 1, 2, & 3, Boston 1, Camden 1 & 2
    2003: Philadelphia, Uniondale, MSG 1 & 2, Holmdel
    2005: Atlantic City 1
    2006: Camden 1, East Rutherford 1 & 2
    2008: Camden 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Newark(EV)
    2009: Philadelphia 1, 2, & 4
    2010: Newark, MSG 1 & 2
    2011: Toronto 1
    2013: Wrigley Field, Brooklyn 2, Philadelphia 1 & 2, Baltimore
    2015: Central Park
    2016: Philadelphia 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Fenway Park 2, MSG(TOTD)
    2017: Brooklyn(RnRHOF)
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 46,807
    on2legs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Maybe Ed is making a new album featuring the recorder
    Instead of the uke.  
    Please no... my third grader is driving me crazy right now with the recorder they sent her home from school with! =)
    That's like a parental right of passage!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 18,607
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Maybe Ed is making a new album featuring the recorder
    Instead of the uke.  
    Please no... my third grader is driving me crazy right now with the recorder they sent her home from school with! =)
    That's like a parental right of passage!
    It is the absolute worst!!! 
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BCPosts: 46,807
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Maybe Ed is making a new album featuring the recorder
    Instead of the uke.  
    Please no... my third grader is driving me crazy right now with the recorder they sent her home from school with! =)
    That's like a parental right of passage!
    It is the absolute worst!!! 
    I totally tortured my parents with that - I actually got really good on the recorder. :lol:
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 New JerseyPosts: 18,607
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Maybe Ed is making a new album featuring the recorder
    Instead of the uke.  
    Please no... my third grader is driving me crazy right now with the recorder they sent her home from school with! =)
    That's like a parental right of passage!
    It is the absolute worst!!! 
    I totally tortured my parents with that - I actually got really good on the recorder. :lol:
    People get good at playing the recorder?  I figured once you hit fifth grade it is done. 

    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 13,421
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    on2legs said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    Maybe Ed is making a new album featuring the recorder
    Instead of the uke.  
    Please no... my third grader is driving me crazy right now with the recorder they sent her home from school with! =)
    That's like a parental right of passage!
    It is the absolute worst!!! 
    I totally tortured my parents with that - I actually got really good on the recorder. :lol:
    People get good at playing the recorder?  I figured once you hit fifth grade it is done. 

    “Stairway to Heaven” features JPJ on recorder, right?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
This discussion has been closed.