Options

The disappearance of Gen-X?

This is interesting - any comments you would like to share?

http://www.smirkingchimp.com/thread/ted-rall/83425/the-disappearing-of-generation-x

i dont ? our Xtence, I just ? our modern needs

Comments

• Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,709
    These Gen-X'ers born (from left to right) in 1965, 1964, 1966, have not "disappeared from the media":

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,537
    Loved that Millenial Millions snl  sketch.  It is funny cause it’s true.
  • Options
    mickeyratmickeyrat up my ass, like Chadwick was up his Posts: 35,748
    these guys are missing.....

_____________________________________SIGNATURE________________________________________________

Not today Sir, Probably not tomorrow.............................................. bayfront arena st. pete '94
    you're finally here and I'm a mess................................................... nationwide arena columbus '10
    memories like fingerprints are slowly raising.................................... first niagara center buffalo '13
    another man ..... moved by sleight of hand...................................... joe louis arena detroit '14
  • Options
    brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,709
    mickeyrat said:
    these guys are missing.....

Yes, sadly true.

This trio of Gen-X'ers have been busy lately:  Juliana Hatfield Three: Todd Philips, Juliana Hatfield and Dean Fisher

“The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

• Options
    rgambsrgambs Posts: 13,576
    I actually chuckled out loud at the mention of Gen X'ers and student loan interest.
    Any millennial would have to laugh out loud at that!
    Monkey Driven, Call this Living?
  • Options
    Meltdown99Meltdown99 None Of Your Business... Posts: 10,739
    Better search for them...
    Give Peas A Chance…