Is the "Out of Sand" TMR single packed with the vinyl?

I don't know where my single 7" single is.
Sounds kind of dirty. Sorry. I just do not remember if the single was with the extras or is still sealed with the vinyl. Defiantly a personal issue, but any help is appreciated. I am going to let someone else open the vinyl, or I would check. Yes, I have issues but I love PJ and I play nice with others too. I am OK. Thanks for your time, densan
Be different & make a difference. Decency & kindness @ a grassroots level works.

Comments

• mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    I think it was packed with the LP. Yeah, the sound isn’t the best because he recorded it in Jack’s vocal booth. There is a much better version on the Twin Peaks soundtrack.

Hope this helps!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 775
    Haha yes it does help!! Thanks densan for trying to confirm this. I've actually come across the twin peaks soundtrack a couple times but just couldn't justify the price for only wanting the one song. 
  • mfc2006mfc2006 Posts: 37,412
    SM187650 said:
    Haha yes it does help!! Thanks densan for trying to confirm this. I've actually come across the twin peaks soundtrack a couple times but just couldn't justify the price for only wanting the one song. 
    I lucked out and found it at a local shop for $10.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Your singe 7” single is packed inside the shrink packed.
  • SM187650SM187650 Posts: 775
    Sweet. Thanks everyone! Was shipped today. Can't wait to spin it.