FS: Ohana Zippo

2018 ohana zippo for sale, brand new has not even had the seal broken on it. Did not have any intentions on selling but cars break :(. I don’t know how to post pictures but have some if required. $100 shipped seem fair?

Comments

• @tempo_n_groove

IS
    A
    ZIPPO
    "A smart monkey doesn't monkey around with another monkey's monkey" - Darwin's Theory
  • I'm all set, TY though!
  • even though we're 'divorced', lol, @PJ_Soul you might be interested in this. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com

• PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Posts: 49,895
    even though we're 'divorced', lol, @PJ_Soul you might be interested in this. 
    Thank you, that's considerate.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,837
    PJ_Soul said:
    It's mighty cold around these parts.
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,402
    PJ_Soul said:
    East and west Germany are talking!
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • dankinddankind Posts: 20,837
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Tell me, doofus: What year do you think it is?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • mcgruff10mcgruff10 Posts: 28,402
    dankind said:
    mcgruff10 said:
    PJ_Soul said:
    Tell me, doofus: What year do you think it is?
    1988. They ll break down their walls and get married next year.  
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • what the hell are you weirdos talking about? just because people don't get along doesn't mean either one of us is going to be a dick about it. i know she collects zippos, and i happened across this thread, and didn't know if she was aware of it. nothing more. i do the same shit for others on the forum i don't jive with. i'm sure she'd alert me if she saw a sale for a headstones somethingorother as well. 
    new album "Cigarettes" out Fall 2024!

www.headstonesband.com